Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / www.game-guru.com Login issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't seem to log into www.game-guru.com , it always says "Your session expired. Please try again." no matter how many times I try.

I tried logging in with google account, steam account, thegamecreators account, but same issue over and over again.

Does anyone have the same issue? What am I doing wrong?

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2020 21:07
you can use your TGC account (like i do)? i stay logged in here. when i go to gg, it says "We see you are already logged in with TheGameCreators click the button below to continue logging in." and i do.

or, is this a 2nd account so that you can inquire? you might try clearing your cache and trying again. or, contact gg support.

[My Itch.io Home] | [AGK Resource Directory] | [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=AGK] Your Code Here [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VideoID [/VIDEO]
maxwell1453
Years of Service
User Offline
This is my only account, I can log into TGC just fine, but that doesn't carry over to the GameGuru site. It always says "Your session expired. Please try again.". I already tried clearing my cache but that didn't fix it.

I will contact gg support like you said, thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:23:14
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:23:14