Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Workflow to convert FPSC Classic Assets for use in Game Guru

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

What is the workflow to convert FPSC Classic Assets for use in Game Guru.

I've found a free FPSC classic assets I would like to use in Game Guru classic
but, it is not part of of the free extension pack. Are they any tutorials?
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 3rd Oct 2020 14:46
if it's static objects like crates, tables, etc then it should work fine without having to do any changes, but if it's characters and weapons then you're gonna need to do alot of fixing to get them right
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

fhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks ScooT9 for your reply.

I've notice by experimenting different file structure between FPSC and gameguru. Whereby in gameguru all textures etc are in the same folder as the model. Whereby in FPSC textures etc are in separate folders.

I'll do more experiments with simple static models.

Thanks
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 4th Oct 2020 10:36
the file structure in FPSC is pretty inconsistent, sometimes textures are stored in texturebank, and sometimes they are stored in the same folder as the .fpe file
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:23:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:23:56