Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / I'm following Tutorials 4 - 8 at the moment, nothing works.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2020 16:00
Hi! I am Fairly New here.

I am running an Compiling my Project for tutorials 4 - 8, and on Lesson 4 I can't get my project to reconise the files, so when i copyed the file import code from finished project, it did not work.
there where no compiler Errors, and I tried running the debugger.
Any Seggestions?

Thanks!
-Tails Era
Lupo4mica37
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Tails,

Are you talking about Rick's tutorials, the simple Shooter?

I just downloaded the ZIP file and extracted the Shooter folder to the AppGameKit Projects folder. Then Open Project in AppGameKit >>> go to Shooter folder and open the Shooter.agk file, the F5 to run it and it works.

I suggest you download the ZIP file above, cause in Rick's tutorials as the tutorials progress the code does change, so the initial code version in a series of Rick's tutorials doesn't always reflect the final version.
????????
Tails Era
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2020 05:38 Edited at: 7th Oct 2020 03:43
Quote: "I suggest you download the ZIP file above, cause in Rick's tutorials as the tutorials progress the code does change, so the initial code version in a series of Rick's tutorials doesn't always reflect the final version."

I Fixed it from the Code, But the keyboard controls Still don't work, but only on Computer. I also tried my NS Pro Controller , but it doesn't Work.

MOD EDIT : Your posts are under moderation for a little bit. Please be patient and don't double post. Good luck with your game
Yea, I'm VERY new.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 15:33:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 15:33:20