Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / For developers? AGK mobile issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,
I wasn't sure where to post this, but its relating to the free AppGameKit Mobile App. I tried the mobile version on my Samsung Tab A and realised I can't really code because the APP doesn't seem to use "SetImmersiveMode(1)" so when you're trying to write code and hit the space bar, you end up pressing the O button on Android at least.
Great if you can fix this then I can code on my tab
Cheers,
Paxi
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2020 23:36
Hi, I have same issue, if you happen to have a smart phone as well as tablet, you should be able to use it as a keyboard...plus you will gain the screen area the keyboard covered. I have android tab and phone and am using free bluetooth app from the play store. I think its called "Bluetooth mouse & keyboard"
Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP1, AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5, ASUS A55BM-E
apocolyp4
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I am the developer of AppGameKit Mobile.

Sorry for not catching this issue earlier, I dont have a device that has this issue so I never noticed that I had not added SetImmersiveMode(1).

The issue will be fixed in the next build.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 17:57:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 17:57:50