Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Remote access to my App Media Folder on an Android device

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2020 14:51
Help, this is driving me nuts... I want to transfer files from my PC to my apps Media folder on an Android device. I have installed a number of File Manager and Remote Access programs including TeamViewer both on my PC and Android. I can connect and control the Android files but I cannot find the Media Folder to save my life. Only ES File Manager shows the Media folder on the Android but I still cannot send files.

Please, any advice to keep my sanity!

Cheers P
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2020 19:42
How large are the files?
Orion5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2020 09:12 Edited at: 18th Dec 2020 09:19
Hi, the files can be large as they are videos (MP4) and Images (JPG). I can transfer files to the Android to a folder I create, say 'ADP MEDIA' for example but I will need the AppGameKit app to look to this folder rather than the embedded media folder?

Thanks P

Just been looking at solutions and the 'OpenRawFolder' command should work ok providing I create the folder on the Android device before the AppGameKit App is run ???

Any suggestions?
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2020 19:25
If they are images and videos you could use the ShowChooseImageScreen() function (And it's associated functions) to retrieve the image/video from your camera roll.
You could transfer the images/video via a cloud service like google drive.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:58:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:58:12