Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Provisioning Profile

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Some updated guide explaining how to create the ".MOBILEPROVISION" needed to complete the "Provisioning Profile:", it took many hours and I can't. When I finally have the ".MOBILEPROVISION" it tells me that it cannot validate it.
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
the error that agkstudio gives me is:
error:Failed to get code signing identities (output: 0 valid identities found)
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2021 19:41 Edited at: 26th Feb 2021 22:21
I got the file ".mobileprovision" but now when trying to upload the application to the store I get 10 errors, almost all related to signatures. I'm trying to upload it with "Transporter", I believe the signatures, but I'm not sure what steps to take and I can't find anything related to AGK.
My question is: does anyone load programs created with AppGameKitStudio? He puts it in all the places he can, but is anyone doing it?
If someone does, could you explain how? or say where to find information?
I have no doubt that it is my fault, since I have never uploaded anything to this store, but there is a moment when I don't know what to think anymore.

ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [Orlanime.app/Orlanime] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html"

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCoreKit.framework/SCSDKCoreKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCreativeKit.framework/SCSDKCreativeKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.thegamecreators.agk2player" in your code signature for "Orlanime" must match its Bundle Identifier "com.imafoto.orlanime""

ERROR ITMS-90717: "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'Orlanime.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel."
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Solved, in case someone is the same, please find the pdf "AppGameKit Studio User Guide", it is not up to date, but it fixed the problem.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-19 03:27:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-19 03:27:09