Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Studio Version 2021.06.14

Author
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2021 15:21
I've uploade a new version to Steam and the TGC downlaod area with the following changes

* Fixed SetImageSubImages command not being found
* Fixed Google Play warning about requestLegacyExternalStorage when submitting an app
* The SaveSharedVariable commands will no longer function on Android 10 or above due to Android changes
* Updated Android In App Billing library to version 3 as required by Google
* InAppPurchaseSetKeys is no longer required on Android
* Added InAppPurchaseResetPurchase to reset a consumable purchase back to a purchasable state
* Removed type 1 (consumable) products when using InAppPurchaseAddProductID in favour of explicitly consuming them with InAppPurchaseResetPurchase
* Both consumable and non-consumable products must now use type 0 in InAppPurchaseAddProductID with consumables using InAppPurchaseResetPurchase
* Added GetInAppPurchaseAvailable2 to provide more detail about the state of a purchase
* Deprecated GetInAppPurchaseState as multiple purchases can now be in progress at once, use GetInAppPurchaseAvailable2 to check a payment's progress
* InAppPurchaseRestore now functions on Android
* Added GetInAppPurchaseToken to return the Google Play purchase token used to verify and distinguish between purchases
* Broadcasting multiple times to the AppGameKit player will now reset the IAP product list between broadcasts
* Removed Amazon Ads due to the Amazon Mobile Ads network shutting down
* Updated Chartboost to version 8.4.1 on iOS
* Updated Chartboost to version 8.2.1 on Android
* Updated AdMob to version 20.1.0 on Android
* Updated AdMob and Chartboost implementations for new consent dialog
* Check the Advert example projects for the new recommended consent process
* Updated iOS for iOS 14 ad tracking changes

Let us know if you have any problems.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2021 18:06 Edited at: 14th Jun 2021 18:06
thanks, paul.

can the repo issues be updated to reflect this and previous updates? i know there are a number that can be closed.
[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 14th Jun 2021 19:56
thanks Paul, downloading now.
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2021 21:59 Edited at: 18th Jun 2021 22:04
Can we get mini example projects in the documentation added by the TGC team when you introduce new functions or replace a bunch of functions please so that we don't have to guess, and potentially get it wrong on live projects? I always see these change logs with new things added, but never really any examples so it's down to the individual user to find out how themselves.

You've changed how in apps work and not updated the guides in the documentation: https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/iap_006.htm & https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/iap_007.htm

Also the project example for InApps included in the latest Studio package was last updated in 2016 so it wasn't even updated there!
Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2021 16:24
Thank you very much!
Regards Sph!nx
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2021 15:33
Quote: "the project example for InApps included in the latest Studio package was last updated in 2016"

Whoops, I update the example project locally but didn't update the one in the build. I've attached the new IAP example code

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Zayne
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi.

On my Mac OSX (El Capitan),
After installing this update, the installed demos no longer work, nor does my test project.
I receive the same error at the line where Sync() is run.
Error message is:
"Error: Surface Size: 1024x768 in main,agc at line 48"

This has never happened before.
How do I go about resolving this?
(FYI, everything works fine when I 'Broadcast' to an android device)
Zayne
Years of Service
User Offline
The developers have replied with a fix to my issue:
Quote: "This might be related to the rendering engine. Try forcing the app to use OpenGL by adding this line into main.agc and see if it helps -

#renderer "Basic""

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:04:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:04:15