Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] AppGameKit Display Issues on Mobile and PC

Author
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2021 06:10 Edited at: 15th Jun 2021 13:35
Played around with this tonight from both my Macintosh and from my iPhones and Galaxy TAB A. Does the AppGameKit have issues with drawing to the screen correctly? The reason I ask that is that I played around with Setting a Virtual Resolution to the Device, say my iPhone 7 Plus which is 1080x1920 and tried getting it to draw a box on the edge, 0,0 to 1080,1920. While I saw the lines on the left and the top of the screen, the bottom and the right side lines disappeared.
Same thing with the Galaxy TAB A. The iPhone 12 Max Pro has rounded corners so I realize that I won't see the entire rectangle at the corners but I should still see the sides going to the corners but still the same thing.
Ether this is a bug, maybe some kind of filtering that we can't control applied or what I can't tell.

Here is the code I was using, sWidth is the ScreenWidth, and sHeight is the ScreenHeight. The xOffSet and yOffset was for playing around trying to get the lines to show by adding a 1 or 2, or even a 10.

@Virtual Nomad Thanks!
********Changing to 1079,1919 Resolved the Issue. This is why I insist on caffeinated coffee at all times, especially at night

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jun 2021 06:59
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Quote: "draw a box on the edge, 0,0 to 1080,1920"

should that be 0,0 to 1079,1919?
[My Itch.io Home] [Community Apps on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 10:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 10:30:07