Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / A solution for iOS apps being rejected for review because of app privacy settings

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2021 10:23
I recently tried to upload a new version of my app to App Store using the latest version of AppGameKit Studio and it automatically got rejected with this message:

Unable to Submit for Review
The items below are required to start the review process:
Your app contains NSUserTrackingUsageDescription, indicating that it may request permission to track users. To submit for review, update your App Privacy response to indicate that data collected from this app will be used for tracking purposes, or update your app binary and upload a new build. Learn More

If you experience the same issues then I recommend checking out this GitHub post because it has a solution that worked for me:

https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGK-Studio/issues/831
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2021 07:53
Just an update... the solution got it through to being reviewed but it was rejected because I'm not saying in the app anywhere why I'm tracking all of the data that's being tracked.

I've updated the GitHub issue because I don't know how I should implement this, nor do I know what wording I use.

I'm not interested in all of the data that I had to say was being tracked to get it through to review, nor do I even have access to it.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:15:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:15:53