Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How to add Tier 1 Functions?

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2021 06:54
So I know how to add them, write the functions, add them to the wrapper and compile, then what, I compiled the interpreter with the new lib, even add my functions to the plugin system and all is dandy but Tier 1 basic does not see them?

is this the part of the framework TGC held back?
Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin
Dark Raven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2021 07:43
Unfortunately TGC is the only ones that can directly had functions to Tier 1. They provide source code for the Tier 2 lib and the player but the compiler is not provided so anything added to the interpreter or the tier 2 lib won't be accessible by the compiler unless added by TGC. Plugins are the only way to add functions and must be done exactly how they describe writing a plugin in the help documents and these only work when compiling for platforms that can use plugins which is pretty much desktop only.
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2021 14:29
Do you know if the in house compiler ripps the functions for the plugin system (AGKCommandEnums.h and AGKPluginCommandList.h) when it rips the help file info?

Guess I'll be making a few pull requests then, it would be nice to be able to compile it all locally but I understand the reason for holding back the Tier 1 compiler, I would probably have done the same in that situation.

Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 11:58:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 11:58:01