Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Klondike, Tripeaks and Freecell Solitaire Games Released!

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 10:12 Edited at: 30th Oct 2021 16:53
Hi all, I have published 3 of my games which I have written with AppGameKit on itch.io, they are Klondike, Freecell and Tripeaks Solitaire. This is the first time I have used itch.io so I would be grateful if fellow AppGameKit programmers could test the games and offer any advice if I have missed something when publishing.

http://zaxxan-studios.itch.io/tripeaks

http://zaxxan-studios.itch.io/freecell

http://zaxxan-studios.itch.io/klondike

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 15:23
very clean, zaxxan. nice work.

maybe turn the sound effects on by default, add some background music, and don't assume users know how to play.

IE, include some basic instructions, including scoring, variants in play, etc..

otherwise, i can see returning to these regularly.

congrats!

and, thanks for sharing!

[My Itch.io Home] [AGK on Itch.io]
[AGK Resource Directory] [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=agk] YOUR CODE HERE [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VIDEO ID [/VIDEO]
[AGK Showcase][Google Forum Search]
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 15:31 Edited at: 4th Oct 2021 15:34
Thank you for the comments.

I disabled the sound effects in the Tripeaks game for now as I have accidently deleted the credits file so I can't remember who to credit so I will have to verify these.

I had to set the sounds to OFF by default because my beta tester (the wife) prefers to play them in silence lol and I definitely need to add instructions, the Freecell game has 32 different variations so instructions would definitely help!

The games are really designed for Android and play very well on a mobile device and are quite addictive although I have not released them to google play store yet.
Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 15:40
Hey Zaxxan I took a look and they are very tidy and professional looking . Look forward to see what you do next . I also publish on Game Jolt but I do get more traffic on itch.io . Have a nice day.
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2021 15:50 Edited at: 4th Oct 2021 15:50
@Pfaber1, thanks for the comments

I've really enjoyed developing them, AppGameKit is great software!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 12:45:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 12:45:37