Step 1: JDK Setup
- Download and install the current JDK
- Confirm the path has been set correctly
Step 2: Existing keystore file/Game is already on Google Play
- Use your old keystore file to sign your app/export from AGK
- Use the Google PEPK tool
to encrypt your old keystore file
- The tool will ask for an alias and a password. If you have set that alias yourself (by exporting the keystore file from Android Studio for example), you should know it. If not, the alias will be "mykeystore" and the password will be the same as for the keystore file.
- Upload your encrypted keystore file to Google
- Optional, but recommended by Google: let Google generate an Upload Key for you
Step 2: Non existing keystore file/Game is not already on Google Play
This is actually the easiest option.
- Opt into letting Google sign for you
- Export a keystore file from AGK
- Upload your app and sign it with the newly generated key