Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Android apk export error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 00:31
Hi,

Any idea why I'm getting this error when I have had JDK 8 and 17 installed? One of the bellow images is showing I have JDK 8 installed after I had 17 installed I wanted to try version 8, but I get the same error.
Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 00:55
The auto detection is still not working, you have to add the path environment variables manually

Quote: "1- Right click on "This PC" > right-click Properties > Advanced system settings > Environment Variables > select PATH then EDIT.

2- Add your jdk bin folder path to environment variables, it should look like this:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17.0.1\bin"."
Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin
Buy Me A Coffee
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 01:57
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Quote: "The auto detection is still not working, you have to add the path environment variables manually

Quote: "1- Right click on "This PC" > right-click Properties > Advanced system settings > Environment Variables > select PATH then EDIT.

2- Add your jdk bin folder path to environment variables, it should look like this:

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17.0.1\bin".""

If I install 64 bit jdk 17.0.1 can I still create 32 bit exes? Or do I need 32 bit version for that? I do don't I? And it doesn't affect apk does it?
Gigabyte Board/ AMD 3.3 Ghtz Quad core/8GB Ram/Nvidia Geforce 1080 GTX 8GB/1TB Western Dig. SSD/Windows 10 Home/Dark Basic Pro 9Ex

PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 02:26
You do not create 32 bit executables for android, its been 64 bit only for the last couple of years.
Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin
Buy Me A Coffee
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 11:38 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2021 11:41
Quote: "
You do not create 32 bit executables for android, its been 64 bit only for the last couple of years."

Then why do is have a setting in my ide that has this statement "Create 64 bit executable" or something of the sort. It is unchecked. I wanted to make things available also the 32 bit customers

Yes I know you don't need exes for android

PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 11:43
That's for the Windows executable.
Open Source plugins
Cl - DnD Plugin
Buy Me A Coffee
Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 12:04
Yes, I know, but basically I'm asking if it isn't checked, is it creating 32 bit exes?

Unseen Ghost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2021 15:48
Well, thank you PartTimeCoder for your help

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:36:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:36:15