Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Signing certificate issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2022 19:42
Good day all,

I'm attempting to export my app from AppGameKit (14.06.2021) on Mac OS, and I have followed all procedures so far but get this message on export:

Signing certificate is not valid, either the private key is missing from your keychain, or the certificate has expired

I find this super strange as the certificate is NOT out of date ? I downloaded it directly from the Apple developer account, and installed it in my keychain.

Any ideas what the issue could be ?

Thanks
Sh4d0xx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2022 20:46
Good day all,

I have found a fix to the issue, and it's such a simple one.

Once you have downloaded the iOS distribution certificate from your iOS developer account, ensure that you:

1) First of all double click on the certificate to install it in the Keychain. Then launch the key chain app, which should bring up a list of certificates on your system. You will see the iPhone Distribution certificate, which is what you are after.

2) After that right click on the installed 'iPhone distribution certificate' and select 'Get Info'.

3) This will bring up a detailed profile. Now right at the top of this new page you will see a drop down menu titled 'TRUST'. Expand it and TRUST ALL. And that's it.

Unbelievable stuff I tell you
Sh4d0xx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2022 22:08
Ok so here is another problem .... When using the Transporter app to upload my ipa, It says FAILED, with the following message:

------------------------
ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'com.apple.developer.networking.multicast' in 'Payload/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/xxxxxxxxxxx'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx."
------------------------

I am 100% sure I have the right provisioning profile. So this error is confusing me.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 11:54:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 11:54:02