Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Jumpscare Scripts

Author
User Offline
Ich suche Tutorials und notfalls auch sripte für Jumpscare effekte, hat da jemand was am Start ?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2022 00:48 Edited at: 27th Apr 2022 01:10
i'm allowing this post to communicate the requirement for posts on the forum to be made in english.

as a new user, you cannot receive PMs so i've no other way to remind you of the AUP which includes:
  • Unless posting in a language specific board all threads/posts must be in English

meanwhile, google translate or any other translation service is your friend:
Quote: "I'm looking for tutorials and, if necessary, scripts for Jumpscare effects, does anyone have anything to start with?
"

just in case:
google wrote: "Sofern nicht in einem sprachspezifischen Forum gepostet wird, müssen alle Threads/Posts auf Englisch sein."

hope that works

add: just noticed this is the 2nd account you've created in the past week? from the same AUP:
  • Erstellen Sie NICHT mehrere Konten, wir können mehrere Konten und die damit erstellten Posts verfolgen. Sie werden gesperrt, wenn Sie mit mehreren Konten gefunden werden!

please read it all

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2022-05-27 16:43:33
Your offset time is: 2022-05-27 16:43:33