Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Jumpscare Scripts

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ich suche Tutorials und notfalls auch sripte für Jumpscare effekte, hat da jemand was am Start ?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 27th Apr 2022 00:48 Edited at: 27th Apr 2022 01:10
i'm allowing this post to communicate the requirement for posts on the forum to be made in english.

as a new user, you cannot receive PMs so i've no other way to remind you of the AUP which includes:
  • Unless posting in a language specific board all threads/posts must be in English

meanwhile, google translate or any other translation service is your friend:
Quote: "I'm looking for tutorials and, if necessary, scripts for Jumpscare effects, does anyone have anything to start with?
"

just in case:
google wrote: "Sofern nicht in einem sprachspezifischen Forum gepostet wird, müssen alle Threads/Posts auf Englisch sein."

hope that works

add: just noticed this is the 2nd account you've created in the past week? from the same AUP:
  • Erstellen Sie NICHT mehrere Konten, wir können mehrere Konten und die damit erstellten Posts verfolgen. Sie werden gesperrt, wenn Sie mit mehreren Konten gefunden werden!

please read it all
Maxiqueen#23
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2022 14:20
Hallo Richtschwert, das hier ist ein internationales Forum, hier wird Englisch gesprochen, aber gerne kannst du mich im Discord adden...
║║▌║║▌│║▌║▌║#3817 ich kann dir bei Scripting fragen gerne weiterhelfen, ein deutsches Forum gibt es ja leider seit geraumer Zeit nicht mehr.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:33:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:33:04