Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Restart joystick detection

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2022 14:11 Edited at: 8th Jun 2022 14:13
Hi, I'm trying to get my old game working with Steam Remote Play Together. SRPT only allows you to add players to the session after the game has been launched, but for AppGameKit apps this means that joystick detection most likely is already performed and no new joysticks will be added after this meaning that no players can join. I would like to be able to control joystick detection so that I could maybe once per second while in game -lobby try to detect new joysticks. This is something I would like to request as a new feature, so following the rules I would like to discuss it here first.

EDIT: I'm also trying to achieve this with the old AGK2C, but I'm having troubles compiling the Interpreter from source. This would still be a very nice feature for AGK2S to have seeing that SRPT is really taking off, lots of games are using this now making it easier to make indie titles with online play.
13/0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 23:33:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 23:33:21