Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / ERROR: Bundletool timed out, (output:)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2022 13:58 Edited at: 23rd Sep 2022 04:28
ive just recently came across this issue with the bundletool timing out. it happened after i changed the name of my project and tried to create a new apk with the new tittle. it was working fine when saving over the existing file but now that im trying to create a new one with a new name it times out on me.
edit: the problem i believe is in my code because it runs on my pc but the agk player just crashes before it loads on my phone.....
i made a new project with just the starting code and broadcasted it and it worked, switched the code with mine and it still did not work so i went back to the original starting code when you create a new project and its still broken and im very confused
edit: i was able to fix the issue of not being able to broadcast. seems i had some files in my media folder that were not supposed to be there. as soon as i removed them it worked fine.\
now im getting another error saying it was unable to sign apk

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:46:03
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:46:03