Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Adaptive Icons

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2022 06:21
Has anyone managed to get the new adaptive icon setting working on an APK export? I have tried creating an adaptive icon using Android Studio and this produces a .PNG file and a folder called res. I have no idea what to do with these. I have tried linking the .PNG in the APK export settings but the app icon appears to be oversize when installed on a device and isn't displayed correctly. I assume I have to to something with the res folder as this contains the different sized adaptive icons.
smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2022 09:12
I generally use resourceHacker for changing icon files

Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2022 21:50
Can resourceHacker be used for android files? I've never used it before but I thought it was only for replacing the icons in windows exe's.
Game_Code_here
Years of Service
User Offline
SVERDYSH_Icon_Changer is the best I have ever used, it changes icons with three clicks. All you do is find the exe and then the icon and then hit change icon. It works like a charm for everything I ever used. Plus it is free.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Icons-Related/SVERDYSH-Icon-Changer.shtml

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:20:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:20:53