Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Publishing for iOS - errors - Transporter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2023 22:46 Edited at: 6th Feb 2023 09:10
Hi all,

Me again...

I hope someone can help me with this issue I am facing. I recently attempted to submit my iOS app for validation using the "Transporter" tool, but I received 17 errors during the process. Unfortunately, I am unable to make changes to my app as I only have few options on the AppGameKit IPA export window (see screen).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

MacOS : Ventura 13.0
Xcode : 14.2
AGK : Tier 1

Lot of error, but i cant do any change on the AppGameKit exporter.

Quote: "
Asset validation failed (90163)
Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'com.apple.developer.networking.multicast' in 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie'. (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90334)
Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.thegamecreators.agk2player" in your code signature for "Cartes divinatoires dS energie" must match its Bundle Identifier "ch.dsenergie" (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90046)
Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'xxx.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier. (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90179)
Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCoreKit.framework/SCSDKCoreKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90704)
Missing App Icon. An app icon measuring 1024 by 1024 pixels in PNG format must be included in the Asset Catalog of apps built for iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. Without this icon, apps cannot be submitted for review. For details, see https://developer.apple.com/ios/human-interface-guidelines/icons-and-images/app-icon/. (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90164)
Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'xxx.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie'. (ID: xxx)

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'xxx' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie'. (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90032)
Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon60x60' (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90035)
Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path “Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie” is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose “Clean All” in Xcode, delete the “build” directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/support/code-signing. (ID: xxx)

Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie'. (ID: xxx)

Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon83.5x83.5' (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90023)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. To support older operating systems, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface (ID: xxx)

Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Cartes divinatoires dS energie' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. (ID: xxx)

Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'AppIcon76x76' (ID: xxx)

Asset validation failed (90022)
Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0. To support older versions of iOS, the icon may be required in the bundle outside of an asset catalog. Make sure the Info.plist file includes appropriate entries referencing the file. See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/information_property_list/user_interface (ID: xxx)

Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Cartes divinatoires dS energie.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCreativeKit.framework/SCSDKCreativeKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile. (ID: xxx)
"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 11:02:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 11:02:56