Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / In need of assistance with new In App Purchase commands, please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2023 16:25
Hello Everyone.

I've been working on an update for my Night Light app. Which among other things, involves updating the Ad Removal from using the old In App Purchase commands, to using the new In App Purchase commands which were introduced in AGKS 2021.06.14.

This is (more or less) the current code from the night light.

See how it's using the decprecated command GetInAppPurchaseState(), which now seems to have been combined with the GetInAppPurchaseAvailable() command to produce GetInAppPurchaseAvailable2().

After some searching, and scouring the forums, the help and all the examples/guides; I finally came up with the following to replace it.

The problem is, this code cannot be tested from the player, it needs compiling into an .apk and uploading to Google Play. So in the mean time, I thought I would ask on here for any advice? Or if I have made any obvious mistakes in the second snippet above.

Thanks in advance

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:34:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:34:39