Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / [SOLVED] Coding editor for android paste option?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure where else to ask this question but in the coding editor app for android is there a way to cut and paste code because i can not find the option

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Zandy
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 31st May 2023 00:50 Edited at: 31st May 2023 00:52
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
I use the android app editor pretty much exclusively. You might have to use another editor (i use one called Pocket Editor) to open your .agc files from ur device's storage. From there although its a hassel you can have the full suite of tools at ur disposal. Be sure to save it under the projects main.agc then u can reopen it with the agk android editor. Hope i knew what u were talking about

EDIT forgive me im an addict, what i meant to say was double tap and hold to highlight the text. Options to copy cut paste will appear above ur on screen keyboard somewhere
dandrews
Years of Service
User Offline
i know there was a way i used to do it with my android on screen keyboard somehow but i cant figure it out but i guess i could try another editor
Zandy
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 3rd Jun 2023 12:45
Did you read my edit about double tapping?
dandrews
Years of Service
User Offline
agh yes thank you!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 16:28:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 16:28:07