Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [SOLVED] Some problems with opening FPSC games

Author
User Offline
Yesterday, I was trying to play some game made in FPS Creator. As I was trying to open the game, the game wouldn't open. After many other attempts, the game wouldn't still open. So if someone knows the solution to this problem, please reply.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2023 13:32
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Hello Somerandomdude Try some of these suggestions. Right click Run as Admin. Right click, properties, try again run as admin but also some of the compatibility settings there?
I assume your running windows 10 or 11, yeah , as time goes on Windows is making it harder and harder to run these older programs.
Also what graphics card are you using , is it up to spec? Sone laptop internal graphics cards wont run. Then do you have DX9C installed?
** WHERE'S MY eXplosys ? **
Somerandomdude
User Offline
Alright I did try some of your suggestions and all I needed to do was to install DX9C and the game worked! Thank you very much ncmako for helping!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 00:54:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 00:54:06