Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Question about GameGuru Loader

Author
User Offline
If I buy GameGuru Loader for AppGameKit Classic, will I be able to export this game as HTML?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2023 17:59 Edited at: 10th Dec 2023 18:48
based on preben's ggloader>html demo HERE, i'd say yes.

one thing i'd be aware of is that HTML exports don't deliver precisely the same results compared to other builds. ie, see here for some differences. now, i don't know how preben has handled "shadows" there (i think the source is somewhere) and i have zero experience with GGLoader but GGLoader maybe improve the HTML experience in some ways?

there may be other examples somewhere but that's the one that i recall and i don't know the current state of things (ie, how recent versions of AppGameKit might get along with GGLoader), so if anyone has a recent export/test, let us know?
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
It used to work so I assume it still do, not tried for some years, anyway if you purchase it and it dont work in classic you can get a refund , so give it a try

And yes it do support shadows in html5 it have some special webgl shaders for this, just enable it "global loadwebglshaders = 1".
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/@MakingGames
best regards Preben Eriksen,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 17:06:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 17:06:18