Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2024 20:08 Edited at: 21st Jun 2024 16:57
I made this tool to have option visually set textures to a object. (its actually part of my level editor but may be useful for beginners -as i had problems to have textures to a object few days ago)
With this tool you can load model into scene and texture it..
Level editor itself at current state:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCQGyd6deI
after that you can save it and it will generate code that you can put into your code to load model with textures you set.
(code will be created into media folder with name YourModel_texturer.txt -all models and textures used must be in media folder.

i tryed to make it fully automatic..but sometimes object textures was not found -so i kept it all manual.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2024 23:15 Edited at: 19th Jun 2024 23:51
hi, 5v3n.

i'll take a closer look at the project later but can see room for improvement on the UX side at first glance with FileExplore integration if you're on WIN. find me on the AGK Discord server if you need a hand with that.

otherwise, code generation is always a nice feature

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-27 19:30:22
Your offset time is: 2024-06-27 19:30:22