Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Gudrun's Solitaire Duel

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2024 11:28
Here's my second major upcoming release with App Game Kit, it's a solitaire duel like the old Solitaire Showdown on MSN Messenger back in the day. My mom has been like "You make apps and games, couldn't you make that Solitaire Showdown, I miss it!" I've tried several times, but this time around I finally got it working I am now hoping to get it running as an HTML5 app as well Also, this might pave the way for my other game, Pixel Killers, to finally get a fully functional online part

13/0

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 17th Aug 2024 18:45 Edited at: 17th Aug 2024 18:45
looking good, cybermind.

off topic: i noticed Infected Machine was gone and there is no trace of it on your site. perhaps it's time for you to set up shop on itch.io and get your games out there a little more/available (at least to me! )? my voice pack is still available if i can help, feel free to DM on discord?

otherwise, i'm ready to play some solitaire whenever you're ready to share it  

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-16 21:28:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-16 21:28:11