Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / 3D Viewer 1.4

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2004 23:46 Edited at: 7th Jan 2004 01:00
3D Viewer is a tool intended for game developers. Before version 1.4, 3D Viewer was a 2D image and 3D model viewer that supported Half-Life Maps (.bsp), DirectX (.x) and 3D studio (.3ds) models.

Now It does much more. Firstly, it allows you to load up to 1000 objects at one time and move, rotate and scale them as you please.

Then you can save your DarkBASIC Professional code ready for use in DarkBASIC Professional. This is good because it is designed to save game developers time. Normally you would have to load a model into your game and check that its size is suitable, then position it and rotate it. This would involve compiling code each time you made a change to the source code. When using 3D Viewer it creates program source code ready to use in your games or software within a few clicks of the mouse/keyboard!

This tool is also useful for making screenshots of 3D objects.
I hope this tool is useful

Please note:
To use "Save DB Code" feature, you need to register it for a small price. I have also removed the ability to load BSP maps at the moment, but I hope to put it back in for v1.5

JoelJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 19:02
nice... ownz joo

Philip 1337
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 17:43
Does anyone know how much I should charge for registering it?
would it be okey if I said about £2?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:23:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:23:45