Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Credits Screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2002 11:21
Can someone please make me a really cool credit screen. (Fading text with colors and other effects)
It can be in 2D or 3D. The name of my game should always be displayed at the top. It should work in DB V1.13 The one who will create this for me will be displayed in the credits too.

Thanks in advance...
TheCyborg.
TheCyborg Development.
http://TheCyborg.Amok.dk
The Ultimate Source To DarkBASIC Programming.
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2002 11:47
I've got a routine that will fade text up and down (its very slow though), and a routine for fading up or down the whole screen (its very fast).

E-Mail me if you want them.

Good news everybody! I really am THAT good...
Delta
Years of Service
User Offline
Cyborg,
If I was you I would make your own, Think about ways you coudl do it, look though commands, and if your realy stuck on one particular thing then ask,

This will be better if you just learning as you will get better at problem solving etc..

One of the things I love to do when programming is thinking of someonthing, and trying to do it, I treat it almost like a puzzle game :p
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2002 00:45
I do it like delta does. design something then look through the manual for the commands you think u need

xxxpetratxxx
B. R. W
TheCyborg
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2002 09:57
I did try to do this myself. But I'm not good at designing and making it good looking, thats why I asked you guys.
It looked too flat. "The game name faded in at the top, the word Programmers faded in in the left side. Then my name underneath." And thats about it...
Anyways... What is goood looking credits without any names on it.... Thats the same as a very good book ONLY with words on the first page.

BTW. The files you sent me MrTAToad, they are for DBPro. And I did mention that they should work for DB V1.13. BUT luckily I will get DBPro VERY sooon... "Jubiii"... Thanks anyway...

TheCyborg Development.
http://TheCyborg.Amok.dk
The Ultimate Source To DarkBASIC Programming.
MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2002 23:06
Sorry - missed the DBV1 part!

Good news everybody! I really am THAT good...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:14:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:14:49