Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / My Animations are screwing!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 20:43
I loaded my modle of my guy, then I used th apply object command on my guy with my walk animation, then I set it so when your press a key my guy walks. But when I pressed the key the screen turned dark, all my guys limbs broke into peices and scattered all over the place, the he move around for half a second then stopped. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE! plese help
TheNVS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 21:12
sounds really crazy. sounds like a person walking freely into nature. birds singing and success around.then the sky turns dark and blood red and then a bus from nowhere runs the peaceful guy over at 120 miles per hour with every limb scattered over the place and than, a big giant black bird finishes him off after half a second.

this is one reason why i did not use 3d animation, i would rather have vehicles. so you wont get anything from me.

joshualimm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 21:45
I got the same problem before(3dsmax). I forgotten to Xref any mirrored limbs, and went straight into animating. The result, the limbs of my object flew every where, rotated at different axis, and looked like crap. I had to delete all the animation datas, properly xref my model before reanimating, and reimporting it into DB.

Hope that helps.

Games resurrected Imagination and Creativity.
Blazer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 22:35
whats xref?
joshualimm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2002 01:51
Um.. It should be some part of 3d Max, but I'm sure all other 3d modelling prog can do the same. I'm suddenly not so sure if it's Xref or XForm...sorry. I'm away from my comp now.

Games resurrected Imagination and Creativity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 07:47:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 07:47:31