Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / First Shot of Eternal Destiny

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 00:46
Well here it is..... FPS drops from 35 to 10 with the 90,000 poly building on the screen. That is being changed. Our character is modelled, but not animated, so it wasnt available for the screenshot.

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 00:47
I have other shots showing details of the beaches and water if you would like to see them, just ask. What do you all think of the pics?

RPGamer

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 00:59
nice, nice , seen the other shots when i was browsing the RGT forum, yeah we could do with some more shots up in here have to agree with u there to modify your building, anything that brings down fps by 15 is a definite no! no! apart from that, it really looks like an interesting and promising game when will the demo be up for download?

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 01:08
Hmm I am expecting a World Map Demo up in a month or so. Sortof like the Equilibrium map demo, no random battles, on an account of, that isnt coded yet .

Actually, FPS goes down by 25, ya, working on that building right now. Making it sortof like an old builidng with a straw roof. If your wondering "why the heck is it an orphanage" read the storyline at:

http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com/

then click on Eternal Destiny, and then storyline. It was written by Sins of the Father (RGT guy) and I edited it a little bit.

I'll release more info in a little while after I think of some more things.

Things to be added:

Lens flare
Wavy water
New buildings (for FPS sake)
Our character (fully modelled, not animated)
New sky
Change some scaling (fix break of sky and water, the lines)

and whatever else pops into my mind

If you want to join the team (sorry had to add this) then email me at TheBedroomProgrammer@hotmail.com

Later all,
John, head of Halbros Productions
RPGamer

Now I have to go do homework

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:18:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:18:48