Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / DB V1.13 Enhancements

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2002 19:19
I use DarkEdit normally, and as I needed to access some code examples today I ran DB's editor instead.

It said on loading that the enhancements were due to expire soon and I was wondering what 'enhancements' I was about to lose. I've been using CALL DLL recently and I don't know if that's one of the things I'll lose.

Anyone know of a link to more info on this please?

TDK
ToXic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2002 19:25
I am sure you will loose call dll, memblocks, and some multiplayer commands. I am not sure what else.

ToXic.
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2002 19:51
OK thanks. I've now found the info I needed on the Dark Matter web site. Now where's my credit card...

TDK
heartbone
Years of Service
User Offline
They just did a massive price cut on the DarkMatter/Enhancement pack.
I had been waiting to get it. As I bought the boxed version of DB1.08 from the DarkBASIC site,
and then the Pro upgrade from RGT in America,
and still don't have a usable multiplayer devel system as my otherwise fine graphics card is not supported (yet?).
I surely didn't want to pay the $45 for these commands after buying DBPro.

Then I saw the hefty discount.... $5. What a joke.

Maybe I'll load the 1.13 on my three PCs one at a time after one expires I'll put it on another.

How long is the enhancement demo good for? Are the produced .exes the same as a from a regular installation? Is ther anyway that DB could give the loyal DBPro upgrade buyers the DB1x enhancement permanently?
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2002 09:55
The demo is 30days
Anything developed and built within that time is fully working, not labels, popups, tags nothing as if you owned the real thing.

After that it requires a CD or you can't use the features (^_^)

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 07:39:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 07:39:43