Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Update help... first 12 hours...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2002 15:25
What's the proper install procedure to get to 1.13 for Dark Basic with the Dark Matter enhancement pack?
Ive read a few scary things about 30 day trials on the enhancement pack etc...
I have the full retail Dark Basic (1.08) and Dark Matter.

Does the enhancement pack expire? Does 1.13 upgrade include a full copy of it? if not will installing 1.13 affect my enhancement pack install?
Sorry if this is documented somehwere, I looked around but can't find a direct answer.
Thanks in advance
Martin
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2002 20:30
put the darkmatter CD into your main CDRom ... problem solved

after the 30days you get check free, everytime you compile after that you must have the CD in the CDRom or you can't use the Enhancement commands

The fact alot of DBpro'er complain'd about this for DBpro kinda proved to me that I seem to be in a very small majority that actually own DarkMatter...

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
The Darthster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2002 22:58
I'm able to use the commands without ever using the CD (except for installation). I have DarkMatter and also got the 1.13 patch from the website. Surely we're in a small minority?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 16:34:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 16:34:47