Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to create BSP maps in DBpro. But i dont know what program to use to create any levels any one have any ideas? thanks
Vertex
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi!
I have download me the GTK-Radiant, and
i think this is a good editor for Levels.
If you don't have Quake 3 Arena, you must
Make a director with the name of
"Quake3" (not a nother name, becouse you dont can
create BSP files)
download the radianteditor from:
ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/qeradiant/Q3Radiant/Q3Radiant202Setup.zip
it's free i think
Now create a file with the name "quake.exe" in the
director "Quake3"
Than You can install the editor
To build any Levels look for Tutorials

I hope You can understud me, becouse i
cam drom germany, and my english is very very very bad

sincerly

i_hold_the_key
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks. Since Jedi Knight 2 and Quake 3 areana use the same engine. I have JK 2 and i have the radient etc ill use that. thanks

AlecM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2002 00:08
GTK Radiant has licensing fees

Goto http://www.shellshockede.com
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2002 05:10
Doesn't matter if the end result is a free game...
however Radient really isn't the most user friendly of the bsp creators out there. (nor does it have particularly wonderful compilers)

i'd find a copy of worldcraft 2.2 and find some BSP compilers on the net ... 2.2 was before the Valve take over and the end of commercial freedom
You also had to pay for it but on fileplanet i think they still have a fully registered copy.

there are alot of others, mostly imcomplete betas out there - worth just searching about, like a good modeller you'll want one that you're comfortable with

in 2 week I have something special called "gameSpace DBE" - and for those who've seen gameSpace this is different!
not hyper complex, not hyper featured, and yes very very buggy ... however for 1months work, from someone with limited C knowlage - you'll agree is outstanding, even more so that it'll be free and have commercially free compilers (i should know they're also my buggy handy work )

[b] New interactive driving system... i like my new blue and black steering wheel [b]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:05:20
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:05:20