Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / problem running DB

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2002 17:07
I have a registered version of DBP but I keep DB v1.X on my system. My DB is the registered online version 1.08 with the upgrade to v1.13 when I installed the v1.13 patch I get a little screen that pops up and says checking enhancements and says 29 days left. I thought that once you paid for it all upgrades were free? Also I have upgraded my system, Dell p4. 1.8gig 128 ddram, 32meg ati video card now when I run some code and hit esc. the bottom of the screen will come up with the F12 command line editor but it flickers really fast
The code I run to test this id simple
do
print "hello world"
loop
has anyone else had this problem?
SonicBoom
Years of Service
User Offline
The "enhancement 29 days" is just that with patch 1.13 you also automatically get a Trial version of the "DarkMatter Enhancements" which were dll support and memblocks and was not a free upgrade. T

As for the screen flicker, I dunno but I'd guess that you need to update your ati card driver.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:18:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:18:17