Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / FMTau Forums

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2002 00:47
It appears the FMT webmaster in his infinate wisedom has killed the uploading and posting within the FMTau forum...

so for the next 24hours i'm going to cleaning out the entire FTP and uploading a new version of the forum blah, blah. Needless to say I'm not happy with Martyn for this, cause it took me quite a while to get it into the "stable" state it was in.

Just letting the users know that they may have to create new accounts if I can't get the backups done.

However one brightside will be that once i'm done i'm uploading my little christmas present to everyone.
DirectX 9.0 for Win 2k|XP|.Net

Anyone who needs to let me know something you have my email address's i'm sure i'll read one of them
Anata aru kowagaru no watashi! http://members.lycos.co.uk/timesaga/darkbasic/rvtoken2.jpg[/img]
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 20:28
Hehe,

Just to let people know it was not me

It was probably lycos or somming.

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 00:11
hehee thats what they ALL say
ho hum... ya know i'm not even sure where the php.ini is which is what it keeps crying for. Takes ages to do a log search on the site

well if all goes well we'll be find and dandy in about 24hours, because i'm not gonna be able to get back on until tuesday i think - so really have to set it up tommorrow nite at the latest.

have fun ya'll

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 23:01:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 23:01:15