Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / [LOCKED] vegeta >> thanks for the inspiration !!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 21:23
I’m currently re-designing my web site ….. and this is going to be part if my Index page.

Gonna have him shooting out some lightning bolts against my name ( Simple Designs )
I’ve also decided to design all my own buttons etc, and not use the default buttons which come with IBM’s websphere studio which are the one’s I’m using at the moment.

Anyways ……. I’ll post up the finished work just as soon as.

Simple

[img]http://www.nmisoftware.com/simple/index pic.jpg[/img]
Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 TV out - 30gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom - CDRW - Firewire - ATI TV card - All linked to another PC with higher spec
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 21:24
here's the pic ( I hope )

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 TV out - 30gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom - CDRW - Firewire - ATI TV card - All linked to another PC with higher spec
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2002 21:29
Try again !!

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 05:31
That's erm thoughtful of you Simple :S (backs slowly towards the door...)
I like the airbrushing, very smooth. You used a pic of a real spine? Hehe those are hard to come by, normally you'd have to go out there, find yourself some very gullible hikers in the middle of nowhere, and 'aquire' spines from them (please don't tell me that what you did).
Final words: I the art, nice colours and composition.
Cheers,
Sina.

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 09:41
Disco Stu >> Thanks !! (wedges the door shut...)

*-You used a pic of a real spine?-* ... Nope ! I airbrushed that too the spine was the easiest part.

The hardest part was finding a person that resembled vegeta, and borrowing his body perts !!!

Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 10:08
Hey Simple (grapples with the door manically while smilling nervously in Simple's direction, making sure no eye contact is made),

I just read your tutorial on airbrushing, seems simple enough. You think you could make a Photoshop verison? It's what I use and the layers act a little differently than to Paintshop Pro. How long have you been doing this sort of thing (I'd suspect a while with the quality)? I've just started to take an interest, and I have a long way to go before I can honestly say I'm pro.
Again looks cool,
Sina.

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 10:28
Disco >> (fixes chain and padlock to the door, to prevent escape...)

Yeah ! after crimbo I'll make a photoshop airbrushing tut

I personally use both programs ( paintshop pro + photoshop ) but started leaning more towards photoshop recently.

Even in photoshop, it's NOT that hard to do ( if you know what tools to use ) .... I just use a select few.

As for the layer system... ther're basically the same, you just have to go through different channels to sort them out... as you do with most of the tools. ( both programs do the same thing... just in a different way ! cos of the UI )

*-How long have you been doing this sort of thing (I'd suspect a while with the quality)?-*

28yrs all in all. Not all as a pro though.... sometimes I've had different jobs, but always ended up back designing in some form or another ( just freelancing now )cos I have a busyness to run as well.

Anyways.... I'll sketch up a pic after Christmas and make another tutorial. ( I'll go into more detail this time too )

Simple

Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 10:54
Woa, that's long enough to mean you know your stuff.
I only started a few years ago when my brother bought a version of PS for some school work. Oh man I feel so inadequate.
Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing the tutorial.
Sina.
PS: If you want to see what I can do in PS, either go check the CGI section on my site or check my threads in this 2D forum. Nothing spectacular, but when your 16 its not bad

Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 10:55
BTW I've given up getting away from here, I think I'll be alright as long as I don't make eye contact...............
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 11:20
just had a look at your CGI section... you got some quality work there

I can see you going a lond way in the Arts World

BTW... where did you see my air brushing tut ?

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 18:37
lol I'm not gonna comment on the subject matter, but thats certainly an impressive pic

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 19:26
ROFL
nice, nice!

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 22:12
:: Vegeta™ Grin :: ... oh my i have been wondering recently if i should stop sitting here defending myself and actually let loose on you ...

well Buu this is upto you here, but personally i kinda feel like making a nice big mess of you around the house.
Perhaps i could start by outlining all of the flaws within this artwork. Its a pitty, cause i'd think something for your own site especially degrading me would actually have some more skill behind it - ho hum eh

I don't think i'll be backing down anymore here ... because obviously you care not for peace - so you're gonna get what you wished. Hope you can handle it Buu

hahaa - oh this is gonna be a very merry, pink, christmas
HAAHAAA

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2002 23:13
LOL!

Aww, did the nasty man draw a bad picture of you . Hehe, behave Vegeta, it's only a laugh. Don't you see the tongue in cheek irony?.

Van-B
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 00:22
Mmmm ... let me think about its just for a nano second
nope i'm gonna have some fun

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 01:38
*Yawn*

Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 01:48
Oh dear its started (I was wondering how long vegeta would hold back). Sorry for not replying my internet connection died last night for some reason. A while ago I saw a link to your page in another thread which said you had the last free version of Lithunwrap there. I needed this prog for some models I was making so I went there. While I browsing through the site I checked you downloads and saw the face and airbrushing zips. D/led those but didn't get a chance to see them until recently.

Thanks for the kind words. I certainly hope I can make some form of decent income from work on a pc, since I'm pretty bad at just about everything else. And I have to do well now since my brother's becoming a doctor (upstage me will he Grrrr!!).
Anyways cya round.
Sina.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 00:39
quote: -*Perhaps i could start by outlining all of the flaws within this artwork-*

WHO CARE'S what you could outline ?

Anyways..... here's my website interface so far >>

Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 02:22
Oooh, smooth and purdy.........
You've masked the area for buttons? This would be a good interface to use with Flash, make everything really fluid.
here's an example of an interface I think is really cool:
http://www.phong.com/tutorials/
Your interface just reminded me a little of it.
Nice work.
Sina.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 02:44
yeah i'm sorr tend to forget... your not interested in making pleasent work. All has to be gaerish and OTT.

i mean your site looks nice, for someone who'a following tutorials ... would thing thou you ya know put in some effort i mean its your own personal space
Guess not thou - pitty eh (^_^)

Oh and the yawn was mine first so - ya know care to steal anything else whilst your at it? Hmm

i know this will probably make a few people dislike me here - told you i need no one to stand for me, and ya'll get a taste of this.
Oh and btw .. art of yours or not, you make money throu your website and vegeta and his appearances over the last 20years are copyright of TOEI Studios - you are infringing, for a pro i thought you'd of know that thou!
Funny the things that obviously slip your mine eh.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 03:30
QUOTE: *** (your not interested in making pleasent work. All has to be gaerish and OTT) ***

Yeah, right ! this is the only piece of art I've made like that.

QUOTE: *** (i mean your site looks nice, for someone who'a following tutorials ... would thing thou you ya know put in some effort i mean its your own personal space
Guess not thou - pitty eh) ***

Like you have with yours ya mean

QUOTE: *** (Oh and the yawn was mine first so - ya know care to steal anything else whilst your at it? Hmm) ***

Well, the word "yawn" has been around for 100's of years... so I hardly think I "stole" it from you. But then only YOU would try and stake a claim on a 4 letter word ! Bit like all the screenshots you post - eh

QUOTE: *** (Oh and btw .. art of yours or not, you make money throu your website and vegeta and his appearances over the last 20years are copyright of TOEI Studios - you are infringing, for a pro i thought you'd of know that thou!
Funny the things that obviously slip your mine eh.) ***

Erm, NO ! ... it hasn't slipped my mind... but if you know anything about copyright infringement ( which I doubt ) then you would know that they can't do anything about this piece of artwork... 1) I'm not selling it... 2) there's no mention of the name "vegeta"... 3) there's more than a 10% difference between mine and the original.

I could list lots of reasons as to why they can't do a thing about it.... But even if they did, well >> suit me !!

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 20:42
Here's another update

Just playing around with different settings in my spare time.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 22:31
most of the the current work i've seen you show has been to this standard so ho hum

still believe it looks very "tutorially" especially since the last week myself and puffy have been running through tutorials which show us exactly howto produce identical techiques (^_^)
but i'm sure you have that 10% difference ... which shows you know nothing because they're must be a 40% difference, and the actual likeness of Vegeta even if you do not mention it is pertained as thier property - which as his actually appearance has altered over the past 20years, covers a broadband of looks but are always set to the destinctive features only. Buht as a pro yeah you already knew this... on top of that fact just because you're not actually selling the work forthright, as it is part of a site which has a section which WILL earn you money - it can and quite liably be argued that it is designed to give an appearance which will earn you this business.

Don't tell me that it can't because i've been to a good few cases in my time where companies have done this and won quite outright ... and even if TOEI don't, Funimation are FAMOUS for going after ANYONE who uses thier additional copywritten material - Bid For Power is a classic case of this as they're big licencee felt threatened by this simple Quake3 Mod.
Buht ya know i'm sure some people only learn the hard way around these terms and agreements

for the yawn... isn't the word but how you're using it - to try and blank me out. I mean god how creative are you if you can't even make up your own way, bet you got very far in that nice carrer of yours.

Which is a point as there isn't much money to be made in freelance work without an agency unless you're well known, I'm not actually sure to why exactly you'd bother.
I mean to most 2D artists who have been at work for years they make about as much as your charging per hour in the development houses. Wouldn't really seem worth your bother, but hey ho each to thier own

would like to know when i've posted up work which looked direct from a tutorial ... because even when i try to follow the things i always end up doing my own thing half way throu - add to this i don't remeber posting anything except my tiger which was from ... well one of your tutorials - or atleast the basic principals, but i've learn some more and better techniques since then.
Must admit it was one of my better Paintshop attempts.

Then again i've not been at this all for what - 28years, nope most 2D work i've done has been just for fun now and again and photo|paintshop work for a mere few months again off and on.

Though i guess i should give you merit for your effort, cause you do try hard
Be interesting to see actually... cause i've shown what - 3 peices of work i've ever made just for myself and non work wise, or atleast not in a form when ya'll know what i've done and such. But you seem to all the time, dead proud of the work you do.
Which would be all well and good if you were a whipper snapper new to everything, buht lets face it your not and you should be producing things that are truely remarkable by now.

look buu, what i see here is alot of purely amature mistakes that i would make easily without realiseing it - but i can tell they're there due to the fact that you need a bloody good understanding in light&shade for what i do.
ya see the head has been done beatifully on the bald guy, perhaps a little oddly shaped for the tempels and cheeks - but very nice... but as you go along it looks like you couldn't be bothered anymore, gets worse and worse in the pure definition.

The end of the hand looks so fake due to lack of shading i'm surprised you didn't hide it behind a menu.
You've tried to hyper define by shadows the muscles on the body which illudes me to exactly why he is naked, i feel you have a problem needing to show alot of flesh when you develop people.
You've tried to get more into it and tried to shade the muscles individually rather than over viewing each one and then doing a full body shade which would produce FAR better results.
I'm also pretty sure you get confused upon where the light source(s) are comming from along the way as there is a distint laps in where your shading which confuses the eyes. When you have a light source or more map them out PRIOR to shading even if its just like a little arrow with light written on it, preferablly the colour with intensity is best cause it helps to imagine it far better.

The controls for the site appear to have NO relation to the picture at all, and seem to just be thrown together rather than carefully structured for buttons and such.
Probably actually and animé feel with realistic shading would work well ... perhaps a destroyed city theme from an epic battle, top bar skyscrapers all deralic - the round menu actually a building face with like sprayed on options, and not grafitti style but something like general basic spray or chalk even would work.

A setup of nite would actually add a fantastic ambience.
Perhaps some chipped away mortor for the other side which could throw brick peice as if at the user when the mouse moves over showing a nother piece of artwork within the words like a dark room with a person in the corner bathed in a candle light or something.

I've a good wonder to why you can never stick to a single theme with the exception of the Christmas pic, which quite frankly should've just been coloured rather than place inside that borball with the real pics blended in and that terrible light glow effect.

Believe it or not but placing things in much simpler cercumstances even though maybe more work, actually gives better and more eye pleasing results. But as most here will just pat you on the back even if you release 2d like i have then perhaps you just have a big head rather than wishing to improve yourself...

your choice, either sit back and be pleased at something a non-pro can easily pick apart (and trust me i have ALOT more that i could comment on it as you well know) or release things and continue to better them - because at the end of the day if your willing to give up on something saying its good enough then you have to raise the eyebrow of what kinda artist are you?

One who loves the money and attention or one who loves your art? No schooling can teach you to become an artist and you full well know that. Stop believing your gods gift to the scene because until you produce something that is as half as good as the HEAD on this picture then you'll get no more respect from myself than just being someone mediocre craving for the attention you get.

i know you'll have alot to say to this ... but you have no damn'd passion for your work as you appear to get bored with it - so why the hell are you an artist??
you work reminds me alot of those people that are placed in a team from college, they technically know the work but aside from that they have no real skills.

i'm surprised others haven't cut that elated head of yours down to size yet because it really does need it.
and i also find it very hard to believe you have years of experience - people like indi, it is quite obvious - but you it is just remarkable that you could have without learning some impressive techniques.
I've only begun to learn 2D techniques and developing turn-around similar to indi's Tech drawing, however in the past year my art has improved substancially. So how can i who havn't had technically schooling actually be improving so well compared to you, who self proclaimed he learn things increadibly fast?

I begin to feel alot of what you say maybe exagerated from your actual own skills, because I don't believe your anything particularly special - not for your experience, you should be creating picture that i'd really have to dig to find faults ... but what you produce just comes up and slaps me right in the face whats wrong, how the hell can you be proud of that?

Ya know what i think is extremely amusing is i was looking through my pictures last nite and found some interesting ones - which woulda spoken volumes if i'd of put them up when you decided you were gonna be an expert.
It was a set of render of snake i never posted up, where i'd fixxed all the obviuous problems with the exception of the thumb because i was trying to learn howto actually create them within Max without resorting to Milkshape style place and face vertex.

still find your comments amusing about it - trying to act all expert and all ... how cute (^_^)
if you need to recommend books, mistake one would be referring them
i'm gonna let you figure out why, but it is quite obvious.
mistake two is not asking for a flat shade...
mistake three is believing you understand alot about 3D Animations -- because it is very amusing buht not very helpful for you to comment because you don't really have a clue.

You probably animate looking at a single veiw believe if it looks right there it'll be right all over. What a shame you quite ofently appear to forget even modelling that your working to three not two axis.
But chin up you'll get it someday

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 03:13
You are SOOoooo full of shit !! I've never know anyone talk out of his ass as much as you.

It’s obvious why you don’t like this art work…. I know that, and so does everyone else who reads this topic.

The interface is going up onto my new website whether you like it or not. You just don’t like it because of what it stands for.

Arrrr !! did I draw a picture depicting you with your little head ripped off…. Shame !

GET OVER IT >> and stop skwinnying about it like a little boy.

Just go’s to prove how much of a hypocrite you really are >> one minute your moaning about the fact that I make tutorials, and the next ( you admit to following one of them )

You say that you searched the net… and the techniques I use look like the techniques you’ve seen in tutorials. Well, the techniques used to make my interface are some of the most basic ones I can think of….. in fact, you can find them within the help files which come with Photoshop.

No wonder people make little tutorials of them….. there for people like yourself ( who can’t get their heads around using the most basic techniques and tools available )

YES… I’ve seen your tiger pic, and personally >> what a load of shite ! it’s one thing following one of my tutorials…. And another having the skill to put it to good use. ( which you obviously don't )

As for the lighting in my artwork you talk about…… it was all in the correct direction, until I decided to flip the character.

As for the light around his fingers…… go stand in a dark room and point a spot light at your hand ( you will see an orange glow around the edges ) this is the flesh illuminating around the finger bone.

You can try to belittle me as much as you like…. I don’t really care that much ( unlike you )

BTW…. As for using the word “Yawn” ……. You are just so gullible !! try going back to a different post, when that was all you could come out with… and I commented on the fact. Derrrh !! work it out !!

You are just so predictable, it makes me laugh so much it hurts.

When you finished trying to work it all out…… think to yourself “why are you skwinnying like a little brat” we all know that you can’t produce art like this... and who care's anyways ? BUT the techniques used are the most SIMPLE !

As for freelancing …… that’s just for my drinking money. I have a very nice job which will keep me in good stead for a few years yet. My artwork is a way of relaxing for me….. I’m not really looking for perfection ( which you seem to be obsessed about )

Anyways…… enough chit-chat ! …… now run along there, you little skwinny !!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 07:26
yes i am predicatable... and ya know what - that isn't a bad thing.
oh and trust me this isn't about the head as much, more its a perfect excuse for me to ripp apart all of your work by handing me something to get me perfectly involved.
So your kinda the fool here, but what i've said still stands and that you dispute it thinking i'm talking out of my arse ... well thats your problem

now how i see this buu, is infact you've begun to sweat a lil here, i mean your defending your work - cute for someone who doesn't care what i think.
As for thinking its ironic that i'd follow your tutorials... how can i say something is bad and why if i never use it? if i never used it and tore it to peice THEN i'd be spewing crap cause i wouldn't even know.

everyday you show more and more insight into how you're not and artist ... your a paper chaser, and the fact you just create to relax rather than - well really that is very interesting to me. And explains alot.

You want and orange light to highlight a finger the finger SUBTLY (are you sure you understand that word or you need me to grab an Oxford dictionary for you?) should have a n orange feather outline and faint. The bone should be created in the background and the hand should be alpha mapped around the light point on a vert broad undercurve. to keep the shadows as far from the highlight whilst blending it.

there are WAY more mistakes light wise ... and why you'd flip the picture when you're doing well just bemuses me, what kinda artist did you ever hope to be without wanting to create stunning masterpieces?

your not and you damn'd well know it, and everyone else does too now.
I couldn't care less if you have 1year or 50years experience over me ... i've suspected for sometime that you have a lackluster passion, with just half hearted attempts that would make students embarrased to show.

if you continue to show work i hope it improves, because it will find several faults each peice and carefully show you each time, until this no longer relaxes you or that swollen head which you don't rightly deserve has been popped.

And trust me, maybe the picture itself looks terrible to me due to the fact i don't like ... however that you've brought upon yourself!
The faults i mention arn't just pure from my opinion, you seem to forget what my girl does for a living

i'm not sure why if your that good a professional you'd require extra money for well anything
i mean ... i'm still not at the top of my game yet, and i'm making a figure which has had a few users blushing.
Surely someone with you wisdom and experience is capable of earning far higher ammounts.

Should easily be at a company earning i dunno £50-60/hour, really not unheard of for like mid level artistic designers and such. As you'd be working what, 40hours a week ... can't see why you'd need extra money for anything.

ya know something i find quite amusing here is the word skwinnying - quite quite amusing

merry christmas simple (^_^)

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2002 11:15
yeah...... merry christmas skwinny !!

striker25
Years of Service
User Offline
you guys are amazing!!!!!

I havent heard that kind of stuff since Grade 5!!!!

GEEEEETTTT OOOOOOVVVEEERRRRR IIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm assuming your both fully grown men? If so, thats even more ludicrous.

"Raven And Simple Post's are born to trouble as the sparks fly upwards"

regards fellas.....reeegards.
Striker25

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2002 04:57
i think the banta isn't quite what you'd get in 5th grade, erm whichever bloody year that is

Don't think it is something uncalled for Zuk - i mean geez you seen how he has been the past month towards me?
I have been very very patiant with the whole thing, but surely you must see that enough is enough so he can either shutup or i'm gonna actually start striking back.

I mean three, options continue to ignore it which when someone does something like above for a site that quite a few people will visit daily due to it being a business ... ya know tounge in cheek or not it is still greatly insulting - because it is aim'd directly at me here and there should be an apology!

I don't think it is too much to ask, i mean you'd be pretty upset if he got a picture of your favourite animé character as a symbol of you ripped it from the body and then paraded it about to everyone wouldn't you??

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2002 14:00
Appologise to you ? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!! yeah, right.... you're having a laugh aint ya skwinny ??

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 19:30
not just me... there are a few other Vegeta's over a few forums that derserve them from you!

But i guess it is asking too much of someone like yourself. Always wonder though - what the hell is wrong with you are you an ass by nature or has something caused it.

Right now i have $50 riding on that you've always been this way
ya know i think its highly amusing, as i've recently been in contact over christmas with a few ol' mates - a coupla which have got alot more influence and knowlage in a few aspects of the digital effects industry.

I've been told alot of interesting things recently, some new changes being made - thought i'd get my ear to the ground for a few good reasons.

Now i've heard something really freaky ... Matrix2's effects team is ESC Entertainment, which is where ALL of the CG effects for the film are being developed - which is based in Alameda, CA
no interest in this post at all, but my mate Chris has put me into contact with 2 Artists there - Jeff Lew and Elaine Hampton, both excellent Maya and Photoshop developers, have been interested in some CG work as of late, so perhaps they can give me some good tips for it.

It is interesting thou isn't it...
No doubt you'll not read this and take it all as some insult - kinda think i'm begning to understand what kind of a guy you are. Probably think i'm being sarcastic or something no doubt

Kinda thank god i've never worked directly with anyone like you... and am begining to understand why you resent me so much
Quite amusing really

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 22:34
So ya still being a Squinny vegeta !

See... I'm not the one thats got all upset here... and i'm unlikely too.

But you on the other hand seem to still be a right squinny about it all. Oh well !! never mind !!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 07:56
yeah well some previous posts seem to tell a different story. i'm still quite angry about this, and will be until you apologise.

if you can't even understand why you should, then thats fine. you know this is what make this all so amusing, because you dont' appear to be the brightest lightbulb

:: yawns ::

this post is kinda boring me again now, cause you not really challenging. disappointing really.

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 12:56
Angry, amused and a squinny all at the same time ? .. there go your emotions again !!

Well, looks like you’re gonna stay angry for a long time then don’t it ? cos you’ll NOT get any apology from me.

*-this post is kinda boring me again now, cause you not really challenging. disappointing really-*

Then stop posting your stupid comments here….. and go be a squinny somewhere else.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 15:07
fair enough with me - i kinda don't mind hating someone
i hope i'm not getting to you here ... this is fun an all but still i dunno boring.
ya know your a very ironic person in general
keep me amused quite alot - so when will the next masterpeice be revealed maestro?

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 16:46
-* i hope i'm not getting to you here ... -*

Nope ! not at all

vivi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 22:07
RAVEN VEGETA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SIMPLE

Look, whats the point! Go to a chat room to fight......
(Hmmmm............a nice looking replay if i do say so my self).

WHY WAIT FOR GAMES.......MAKE THEM COME TO YOU
>>>>>>>>>>>www.shark-software.20m.com<<<<<<<<<<<
vivi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 22:09
reply*

i have realy got to start reading the post before i post it
GEEZ

WHY WAIT FOR GAMES.......MAKE THEM COME TO YOU
>>>>>>>>>>>www.shark-software.20m.com<<<<<<<<<<<
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 08:42
yup... spell checkers for most users would be a bonus
don't come in here and try to act like a peace guy, cause really isn't gonna fly to well because its kinda clear that alot of people probably don't understand the resentment.

Sides - ya'll all always come in like right as something has finished and spark shit up again and quite frankly i'm sick of it.
We can find ourown reason's to argue if we choose to, don't need anyone telling us not to or antagonising it.

its not just me here is it? people who decide to stick they're 2cents worth into an argument that they don't belong within really is damn'd annoying right?

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 13:14
Yeah !! damn annoying

-* Sides - ya'll all always come in like right as something has finished and spark shit up again and quite frankly i'm sick of it.
We can find ourown reason's to argue if we choose to, don't need anyone telling us not to or antagonising it.-*

vivi2K ........ this one is dead, at least wait till the next one

Or are you afraid to enter into the middle of a "vegeta/Simple" thread when it's at it's best ?

Yskonyn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 17:24
That's not the point you numbskulls!
The point is that you are filling the forum with your little vendetta topics which were nice in the beginning, but c'mon this goes only one way and that's nowhere!

If you two wanna argue, fight, grab each other's asses, search for flowers or bash eachother's heads, fine! But don't do it here on the forum.
If you're coders, then go and make some deathmatch chatroom and take all the shit to it.

And peace?! Who talks about peace, hell I'd like it if you two REALLY caused some damage to eachother...

Yskonyn -
"It's better to wish down here you were up, then to wish up there you were down."
"The ONLY time you have too much fuel on board is when you are on fire."
Yskonyn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 17:25
Oh, of course there is one place you CAN... General Topics.

Yskonyn -
"It's better to wish down here you were up, then to wish up there you were down."
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 18:59
Another Muppet who hasn't realised this flame stopped a little while ago !!

Try reading the topic before you post.... and you call us numbskulls !!

Yskonyn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 19:32
Clearly you have lost you way into your own little topic...

Yskonyn -
Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 21:00

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 21:47
:: drinks his tea and hands simple some smokes ::
odd people around here

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 03:45
lol I've just got back and can't believe this is still going on (ish)

Umm *treading carefully* Vegeta your website layout looks kinda tuorial or template like too - Not that I am in any position to talk my kangaroo2 website is damned ugly and empty. Its very temporary cos I'm working long and hard on getting the proper sites right

Not that I personally think a tutorial or template look is neccessarily bad, because obviously they have been written because they are clear, clean and concise

I think your site and Simple's new design are both more than addequate for a website. Websites are meant to be simple and easy to navigate

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 14:54
lmao... yup my sites been just a template for months, at one point was even a menu system - and i'm not quite sure why martyn took than down and replaced with the original design.
do have a new design on the way, (ack) all brighter and more welcoming - but i suppose when you gotta do something like it you can't really make it look like a tacky person site hehee

i have had my heart set on one similar to Tomb Raiders but marytn keeps throwing sites under my face which are FAR from that design - think he's trying to hint at something

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 16:40
Glad u didn't take offense, cos none was intended.

Went to the Tombraider site, and although it looks nice, and has good content, its a personal peeve of mine if sites that are Flash based contain loads of picture and sound files - it just takes too long to load on a standard connection.

Don't get me wrong, Flash is a great way to make sites - I personally prefer it it they actually use its built in vector tools to make the majority of graphics, it looks cool and loads almost instantly Plus I hate sites making unnannounced noises at me - kinda gets you paranoid if you're surfing at 5am, drunk and tired lol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:10:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:10:59