Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / Kousen Character designs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 17:09
Here are my manga designs for kousen, I'm linking to an RGT post where they all are, but please comment there or here on them... Thanks alot

http://www.realgametools.net/forums/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=10968
denki
Kousen DPB RPG latest - Working on editors!
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 02:25
Nice work! Reminds me just a little bit of the main character from Blue Submarine No.6, though looks way more outland-ish. Really good, keep it up!
Sina.

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2002 09:46
Thanks, I really liked that character (Hinako or something I think he was) and outlandish is the kinda look I was going for. Thanks

denki
ChronicFear
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm, nice work. What are you using it for. Im more of a semi-realist artist myself. I have drawn out several of my ideas, but, they never come out just right. I need inspiration, and something to look at for the idea. Like, my fallen angel pic, a picture I drew about a year ago, and is still my best pic ever. I was in a majorly depressed mode and I wanted to draw. So, Fallen Angel was created. Got the idea for cloths around the face and hands from Soul Reaver the game. The whole in his chest was completely original, same with the sword and wings and the kneeling on the cliff. neways, do you make 2d sprites?

Your suffering cause of me its divine
-Korn-
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 14:14
Thanks. Sounds good, have you shown the pic?
I don't make sprites really... I'd like to try

denki
http://dblow.34sp.com/kousen
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 03:13
I'm slowly becoming a big fan of your unique manga(y) style Denki. Kudos

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 09:45
Not bad, I was nowhere that good when I was your age, got better as I went though school (hell, all I did my senior was draw). Keep at it. I just need to think of a desent game idea before I can start my own charater profile.

This is Truth!
This is my Belief!
...at least for now.
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 18:41
Kangaroo2 - Thanks alot! I have 2 fans

Hito Hentai - Haha... Hentai Anyway cool, you should post some pics... (If they are suitable )

denki
http://dblow.34sp.com/kousen
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 15:28
I'll send you a few, no worries on content though, I only draw *cough* pics to destory artist block. It works quite well. I would post them myself, but alas, I have no website of my own.

This is Truth!
This is my Belief!
...at least for now.
btecbuddies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 17:17
Yeah the pictures are really good better than I can make. Oh and ChronicFear I like the sound of that fallen angel why don't you post it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 01:33:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 01:33:22