Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / FWMB's new forum! Please say something in it!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 17:26
Here is the link: http://pub37.ezboard.com/bfwmb58339. Its a pretty cool site. I am the administrator and The Dragon (hasnt signed up yet) is the Owner. You can really talk about anything in any section other than in the Announcments section because there are posting restrictions and only admins and moderators can post in it. Please post something in the forum. I've decided to make it so you do not have to register to post, so I can save you the hassle of having to sign up... Cya
AlamDV, NHL, NHL 2K3....... The best combination ever!
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 18:11
May be we can hold your one as back-up/extra or somthing linked?

I make games for fun!
Hockey07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 18:18
Yes, maybe. But you said you dont feel like paying to make me a administrator, and with my forum it is all FREE! And once you join and I make you owner, you will have the same powers as me. You can ban anyone, change level statuses, make new sections of the forum, delete sections of the forum, change keywords and forum descriptions, make ANY topic sticky, move any topic, delete any topic, reopen any topic, lock any topic, and SOO much more. SO why dont you just join there, because it is free, and then once you are the owner you can say which forum you like controling better. I like mine, but that is because it is so simple to use! Why dont you just join though. I mean, if it is going to be a backup, shouldnt you join?

It is all free though. And when you register it asks for your address. Just make one up if you dont feel safe giving it out. Trust me. I have had to do that before...

Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 18:30
I had differculties registerating loads.
I'll pay up once we get more then 5 people.

I make games for fun!
Hockey07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 19:11
Alright. I know that DarkJedi07 was taken so I did DarkJediMaster07. Well, someone else, please go in and say hi!

Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 20:04
Don't forget FWMB @ aimoo everyone!

I make games for fun!
Drazo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 20:16
I managed to reg but now it won't let me log-in or join to the board!
Sorry but so far it has caused too much problems and some of the text is tiny, some was so small I couldn't read it!
I'm sticking to aimoo....

I make games for fun!
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2002 21:02
=\ yeh stick with aimoo...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:23:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:23:40