Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / In response to Golgo13's racism post ( im black... and i agree ;) )

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2002 17:37
I agree with that post. I am black.. I am not racist or would even think of saying such things to people of other races from me. All my life, whites, asians, and hispanics have been treating me so good! In comparison with blacks... supposedly "my own people". They teased me everyday for being a "geek", called me "lil white boy".....

Truthfully guys, people that act like these deserves absolutly NO respect!!!! And don't let anyone call you racist for saying "That black lady that told me that at work sucks." Or saying Farrakan (whatever), Sharpton, or Jackson are losers. A group of people who consider everything being "Black this, or black that" ARE in fact losers.

The first job my mom had was working for a white family. She was poor after highschool, so became a house keeper for a rich white family. She told me that they treated her like she was part of the family even asking to pay her way through college. She said although she respected whites before, she realized even more just how whites really are, and why it would suck to not love them.

Last week in US when that Lott politician dude stepped down because the NAACP started all kind of crap hurt me so badly. The fact that a guy was showing his appreciation for a 100 year old senator by saying "I wish more people voted for you a long time ago.. if you were president things would be different." To me he was saying, "Thurman, you are a good man.. and i believe you know what you are doing in the senate chair." The NAACP decided to think he was a racist for saying that! So they made his life miserable and made him step down.

I may be the first black guy to say it, but that is SICK! The NAACP back in the 50's and 60's actually did good work, trying to join blacks and whites together in racial harmony. Now they seem to be bored.. picking on anyone they see who is white, claiming that they are racist. It angers me, being that 85% of my friends are white, my fiance is Mexican, and my close friends are the kind of blacks who are not ignorant, but loyal and dont do drugs or anything. All through school, the whites made me feel good. The blacks made me want to get violent. Not video games, but my own race of people made me want to destroy them all. They come to school with their pants down their butts, big clothes, expensive jewelry, nappy hair... and act so stupid. I on the other hand, clean, dressed with fitting clothes, listened to rock, bit of country , anything that sounded nice to me. Now I am a gamer, and the team I'm with were always mixed with people of other races.. whites, blacks, asians... all. The million man march was a joke. Anyone who told Golgo13 that white men can only hold on to their ****, for a supposedly good cause is racist, to me whites are the big dogs - I stick close to them if I want to get anywhere in life.. wouldnt trust a black person. Its amazing how they met in Washington, DC for a meeting of racial harmony, but the blacks acted so mean and like they ruled the world.

The word "Nigger" means "ignorant" - dont think it means 'black'. When I call someone "nigger", they are most of the time black, but I am telling them that "you are a ignorant loser, and one day I'm gonna walk all over you!" Fair enough. I wouldnt advise you all to say that, because some blacks may try and hurt you - But I thought I would give my opinion on Golgo13's post. The race I call myself is "hardcore gamer" lol, everyone looks alike to me...

And for the record, I am BLACK... just giving my opinion - non biased about how things are. Wanting to help Golgo13's opinion because I know he tried to be Politically correct in his post Didnt want to say the wrong things... so I thought I would say them for him. Racism sucks. Although I am darker or you are lighter, I dont care for that. Even if you treat me like crap.. to me you are a mean person. Not a mean "white" person. We are just different shades of people. You cut us open, we all look alike.. turn out the lights we all look alike

*flame still rocks *

Flame
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2002 18:19
Cool Flame Nice to see u back . But maybe u could have posted in the same topic as Golgo13

"Never argue with an Idiot, they will always bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
-- Rogue
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 07:12
^_^ ahmen flame... o_O i dont have a beef with anyone... except some of the imigrants here in america... i know they take the jobs i dont want... but now i have to get hepatitus a shots... its not there falts... its just that you get the disease from not washing your hands after you um do the bathroom thing... then touching something... then that person can get it... O_O and i live in Cali so im forced to have these painful shots...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 07:57
interesting post
always thought Nigger ment Nigerian - could be wrong, but i've heard that alot over the years.

what is a shame that is the people who think that because you don't have the exact same veiws as them, they think you're turning your back on your own.
So they'll make you feel like you've done wrong, because you don't choose to walk, talk and act like them.

I mean i've met some very nasty peices of work in my life, but i can't say that there is any one colour or race of people which are better than the rest, or worse than the rest... because its the person behind the physical appearance which is actually who they are.

what i fail to understand is this deminative nature of living ... where you look like you have your fathers cloths on, guns in your pockets, thinking that gangster rap is the ONLY kinda of music there is - i dunno seems like they want the poor lifestyle and feel hard done by, yet at the same time if you cloth like that your suppose to wear every label you can get your hands on
madness or what?

if these agencies for minorities actually did their job and made sure BOTH sides are playing to the rules rather than lookin' after thier own, perhaps there maybe some kinda of equality that you only seem to get in the smaller towns.

i'm sorry but this will no doubt SOUND very racist or blah blah ... and sorry if i do offend anyone by this.
but the so called gangster rap and attitude that follows it, with the appearance and act is actually a big cause of alot of problems recently.

Now i know alot here will go "oh poppycock, i listen to it and dont' wanna be like that", and i'm not saying this really for everyone to agree or disagree with ... i listen to the stuff to, buht as ya'll know - i've never been one to lay down and do whatever i'm told to
its the pressure enforced by society kinda like smoking, that if everyone else if to be like that - then i will to.

You fall into a crowd and follow like a sheep, start wearing cloths that there is so much material you could make like 2 sets out of ... putting guns and knives in your pocket for "protection", yet to be honest if no teens had then, what would they be protecting themselves against?
You'd fight someone with them armless and you with a gun or blade and think thats fair and honourable??

as soon as people actually are given the impression that its oki to not fall into place... its oki not to agree with everything they're handed to think... your not going to have to be as tough as hell just to put up with the pure flaming comments that people make in daily life!
That . . . that is when finally there will be equality!

There is no call to shout out a name to a black guy who wants to act and dress how he pleases!
He is who he is and if you don't like it, then bugger off and do you own think cause he sure as hell ain't making a fuss over what your acting and dressing like all the time.

If you're verbolly attacked first, your right is to attack them back - and if they don't like it rather than the strong survive and the weak perish rule, not the strong are kept down through laws and sanctions because the weak can cry to the government that everyone isn't playing fair.
But its thier fault they started the shit in the first place!

I tell you what, if i ever get as big or famous as some of the people i've met and worked with ... first thing i wanna do is make a studio just outside of a village with a nice atmosphere - screw the big city crap and just live somewhere friendly along with all the employees

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 13:22
what i fail to understand is this deminative nature of living ... where you look like you have your fathers cloths on, guns in your pockets, thinking that gangster rap is the ONLY kinda of music there is - i dunno seems like they want the poor lifestyle and feel hard done by, yet at the same time if you cloth like that your suppose to wear every label you can get your hands on
madness or what?

you mackin on my homies g... i will take you out yo... but remember if i get in a brawl after school remember what i was throwin down... i dont just ride with nobody... WEST SIDE... straight up... (i couldnt help myself)

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 18:05
lmao... listen up biatch, gonna slap yo up side yo momma and freak wit your sista ... yo catch that hommie... west coast respec'

hehee (^_^) still no understand what they save most of the time.

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2002 18:06
dang it all to HELL... my kingdom for an edit button

^say most of the time

heartbone
Years of Service
User Offline
The word "Nigger" means "ignorant" - dont think it means 'black'. When I call someone "nigger", they are most of the time black, but I am telling them that "you are a ignorant loser, and one day I'm gonna walk all over you!"

FlameE2
That is the most ignorant statement that I have read on this board yet.

The more you see, the more you know.
The more you know, the more you see.
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 02:22
what about the fact that beos is better than winblows... isnt that important O_O...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 08:59
lmao ... well then puffy remember the plan - i get the access codes to Tandy's Software warehouse and you go in with a huge bag and nick all the copies (^_^)
we'll then hand them out to everyone

Viv'la BeOS Revolution

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 13:13
^_^ im down... you take da wheel... ill mack da guns... be in n' out n 5 mins... or u be giuone to leave witout me...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2002 14:57
gonna hit da street runnin' ... you wit that?
keep it real ... lets do it dog (^_^)

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 04:30
o_O straight up...

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 04:37
bitchin' homes (^_^)

rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 07:25
your a weirdo...

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 08:24
which one of us?
ya know one of these day i'll have to learn espangol - will help me to understand all the crap the latinos spout off too

InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 08:43
yay flames back

that is pretty sick mate, racism i mean. i dont understand how peopel can judge a person by the colour of their skin, thats jsut f***** stupid.

Most of the poeple i hang out with are asian and black, i have all but a few white friends, no reason really..... jsut soem peopel are more interesting than others, i dont base it on their skin color.

YEAH BABY GO THE HARDCORE GAMERS!!!!!

InSiDeR
Beta Test DBPlanet 2003 Now, Click Here
"...Yay i got one strap loose..."
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2002 12:06
o_O im not wierd... just misunderstood.. ^_^ but you all love me... *im zanny*

InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2003 20:33
thats enought outta you weirdo!!! get back in your box

.....awww look at those eyes :S

InSiDeR
Visit the NEW DBPlanet, Click Here
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 00:42
lmao... NO don't look he'll use those puffy dog eyes on you and

... arghh to late

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 03:03
>^)_)^<.... merow... what dog eyes...

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 03:03
that was unexpected...

InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2003 18:51
.......uughh!!!

...cack!

**the insider lay lifeless on the floor, bloody flowing from under him (even tho he sustained no attacks...of the physical kind). he mutters one last sentence before he forfiets his life....**

and now......ugh!..*cough*...*splutter*..i die!...cack!

InSiDeR
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 07:59
LMFAO... ^_^ i didnt know it had that effect...

InSiDeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 08:29
actually its jsut a short from my up and coming autobiography.

im up to the bit where i die

InSiDeR
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 13:08
O_O

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2003 02:39
Oh no... another kid in the forums . But I understand... It's winter time and most amusement parks are closed, so u have no place to go and play with mama isn't it?

"A true warrior fights with skill, not anger..."

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2003 05:48
o_O wassup?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:17:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:17:48