Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Black space in left over Maximized Blue GUI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When I created the user interfaces for BG I wanted to mazimize the window containing the interface, but however I tried, when the window was mazimized, black space is left where the interface's size stops. In other words, the interface doesn't maximize along with the window. Anyone know how to do it, or have a work around?
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2004 11:00 Edited at: 15th Sep 2004 07:58
You need to find the size of the client area of the dbpro window and size the interface to it.

If you don't need it too accurite you can use DBP WINDOW WIDTH() and DBP WINDOW HEIGHT(). Those commands don't take account for the border and title bar so if you size an interface to them it will be a little too big.

If you want it exact use something like this.

it's cool to hate
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2004 01:49
You need to manually code the resizing as the_winch mentioned.

Under the next version, you can use setGadgetAlign with gadgets and they can automatically resize to fit the top / bottom / right or left of the screen.

In addition, I have added gadgetClientWidth and gadgetClientHeight commands to get around the problems that winch mentioned above.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
jayandy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys, also for the user32.dll example

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 22:38:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 22:38:20