Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3d model animation screwing up!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive seen a shit load of ppl with the same prob as i have and i did try everything on there and found myself at square 1.

Ok first off ive made a model UV mapped textured and animated with bones and did the whole envelope crap and animated it.. now i have exported as 3ds and i find my models bones are a little off..but the bones will animate but the polygons dont move at all. now i have downloaded like 9 or 10 different 3ds to x file converters and ill either
A) no model appears at all...not scaled down..it just isnt there.
B) the Uv coordinates are all messed up yet still no animation
C)i saw somebody said they were using md2 or md3 on there DB..well it wont let me import md2 or md3..as an object anyways.
D)i did manage to get some little animation...but like every 5th face on my polygon was like clipped or removed.

it seems as though the envelopes i set arent working when i convert..and i cant get any blasted animations to work at all. Does someone have any solution to my problem.. btw im using 3dsmax4 and ive tried every 3ds to x converter you could name..so try to suprise me..lol PLEASE HELP!!
Lancewrath
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok nevermind.. i figured out how...the only prob i got left is some of my bones are popping out and i tried using hide selected and saving as 3ds and the bones still show up.. any help?

if lance = stoned then darkbasic = ?
Soyuz
Years of Service
User Offline
Try hiding the bones in Max and then selecting what is left visible and choose "Export Selected" instead of just "Export".

Lancewrath
Years of Service
User Offline
yep that did the trick

if lance = stoned then darkbasic = ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:14:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:14:24