Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Texturing...not with Lithunwrap...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Not to long ago I came to this forum looking for Lithunwrap because the unwrapper in 3D Studio drives me insane. What I found, however, was someone recomending a program called Texporter for 3D Studio along with another plugin that works along side it.

Shortly after I found both programs my computer crashed and I was only able to save Texporter and I can't remember what the other plugin was called.

I have searched this entire forum and cannot find the thread with the information I need. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the answer. Thank you.
MrLoserX
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm the only thing that comes to mind is chilliskinner.

texporter + chilliskinner make a nice combo for low-poly texture mapping

actarus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2003 14:34
What's wrong with using Lithunwrap anyways?....I mean,it's not like any other unwrapper/3d texturer will be THAT different...or will be at all,heck even DeepPaint3D will require that you UVmap the mesh....And believe me,it doesn't get any easier than Lith.

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour!
pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
I second that, I use lightwave and although it has some real good tools Lith makes life much better.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 10:16:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 10:16:37