Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Don't post for dll's that already have an Official Thread

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2004 05:50 Edited at: 19th Oct 2004 07:03
I have been browsing around here and I have seen many posts that can be answered in their respective dll's official threads. If a dll has an official thread than don't post here.

For example:
BlueGUI has an official thread that its owner (RobK) monitors, this thread can be found in the program announcements thread.
Cattlerustler has an official thread for his plugin DBP_NETLIB(not sure if its been used lately, but he still has one)

If a dll does not have a thread [or it has since been locked] and it was made by TGC [or if the thread was locked and it was for another dll] then this is the best place to put you questions and comments. If you are making a dll and need help this is the best place to post. If you are wondering how a dll did something this is the exact place for you questions.

I am sure that you can post your problems [with an already made dll's] in the respective locations, and it will make this forum less cluttered.

Regards,
1tg46

Join the group
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2004 12:44
good points.

DBP_NETLIB_v1.4.3 DarkTOPIA site coming soon!
Thanatos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2004 21:12
Sticky?

Working with 1tg46 on DarkBASIC Network.
Coming along great.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2004 21:44
nope

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2004 05:08
Why shouldn't the questions go here? Isn't that part of the reason the forum was created?
Only using the offical thread can be confusing when there are seveal conversations taking place in a single thread. It also makes the information harder to get at. It's much easier and quicker just to search a forum instead of reading through a 15 page thread.

1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2004 05:54
I see your point, OK forget what was said in this thread. This thread can be deleted or locked if necessary.

Join the group
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2004 07:53
good points

DBP_NETLIB_v1.4.3 DarkTOPIA site coming soon!
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2004 07:59
I'm not too worried to be honest. As long as they put "blue" in the title of any related threads I'm happy to look in here as well.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 01:03:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 01:03:20