Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Gamedev and FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2004 00:47
Well, i just noticed that gamedev.net has a little part that talks about FPSC. Basically the same as we've heard about it in the newsletter. Congrats on getting that up there.

I was wondering if you guys had tried to get www.gamasutra.com to also advertise products that you guys do. The two main game sites i always check are gamedev and gamasutra. Also, as i've read a lot of game books on making games, etc.. In the links section, the two that always appear are Gamasutra and Gamedev.

Just a thought, wasnt sure if you guys have done so.

WindowsXP Home(Service pack 2), Athlon XP 2400+(2.1Ghz), 1GIG Ram, Ati Radeon 9800Pro 128MB.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2004 03:02
Gamedev always carries our news (I submit it to their site, they approve it, voila). Gamasutra never, it's most industry focused than specific game / title focusing. If we were being bought out by Activision or something, then they'd feature it.

(we're not btw)

"I am not young enough to know everything."
- Oscar Wilde
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Oct 2004 04:46
Good

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:51:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:51:53