Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Signature Test (Ignore this)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 03:13
testing
"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"
--Ryu
http://www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//avatars/ken-alphafireball.gif[/img]http://www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//avatars/ryu1.gif[/img]
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 03:18

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"
--Ryu
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 05:01
Cool As discussed in the other thread I'll post an improved version 2morro if all goes as planned

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 05:04
Man thanks a lot I got really intrested about this animation shop Is it free? Meessa want that too . I need a new hobby... this coding stuff is killing me Creating gifs can be kinda funny .

"A true warrior fights with skill, not anger..."
--Ryu
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 07:38
i like it ^_^...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 18:39

--Ryu
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 22:36
Testing my new avy...

denki
Kousen DPB RPG latest - Working on editors!
http://dblow.34sp.com/kousen
denki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2003 22:36
DOH

denki
Kousen DPB RPG latest - Working on editors!
http://dblow.34sp.com/kousen
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 02:19
Just Working on it now. No Animationshop is not free as such - it comes with all versions of PaintShopPro after 4. I just got a copy of PaintshopPro 5 with a magazine in Smiths for only £7.99 and It came with Animation shop 1 which seems a damned powerful peice of kit Stopped me using my illegal Version 7

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 07:32
if you have seven... even if its illegal... its worth using it...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 08:00
I have a legal Photoshop 7 also so I usually use that

MAN EvilRyu you better be grateful this has taken flippin hours! lol j/k I shouldn't be such a bloody perfectionist! Its cos the 2 different fireballs animated at different speeds - so I copied one over and mirrored it - but it overlaps the arms, and Ryu & Ken have different skin and band colours, so I had to edit each frame separately in PSP Grrr! Anyway - 20 frames later - Here's the finished product

Hope you like it, and if u wanna use it, the web address is http://www.myminehead.com/hadoken.gif

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 08:05
hehe wish this forum had a kudos rating so you could heap praise on me for this... Anyways now you owe me $19.99, just goto www.paypal.com/kangar....... lol just kiddin

MrTAToad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 12:39
Still dont think its as good as mine...

Good news everyone! I really am THAT good...
http://www.nickk.nildram.co.uk/ for great plug-ins - oh my, yes!
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 16:50
Kangaroo2 this is a GENIUS editing man . They are actually much more synced then DB sync on command, lol, just kidding. Man, I'm using it right now . I put ur name on it too if u don't mind ^_^. This is also my e-mail signature now together with Megaman and some click and play musics ( yeah, I have a really big signature on my e-mail... maybe the musics and the gifs are the ones who does not allow me to get a job when I apply via e-mail )... oh well ).
man.. REALLY THANK YOU very much for this editing . I've been looking as crazy on the net for some already finished gifs
thanks again bub .

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 17:04
Oh yeah when I need an editer/artist in my game when it's get along I know who ask now too

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 23:29
Hey glad you like it Its not quite perfect if u look close but it took me long enough anyway that to edit anymore detail woulda damn near killed me lol

Do u have any gifs of Morrigan or Felicia? Not sure I can b bothered to search for or (worse) capture them, but Id like to have them

BTW its real nice u credited me but if you feel it spoils the look I don't mind if u don't, I didn't do it 4 the glory, just thought it'd look cool

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 23:42
Lol man I loved the gifs and I also think looks cooler with ur credit down there cuz u did the hard stuff and it shows the tie ( is this a word.... lol, I've to improve my english ) between DB users . Kinda cool I think .
Here is some gifs of Felicia and Morrigan Hope u find them useful, I can look for more if u need . Maybe somes of Tales too, althout urs looks great .

Felicia:

http://www.gifs-world.com/Html-Combats/felicia.htm

Morrigan:

http://www.gifs-world.com/Html-Combats/morrigan.htm

And Rogue ( U did not mention her, but she is my real love... lol ).

Rogue:

http://www.gifs-world.com/Html-Combats/rogue.htm.

Any thing u need just ask . I know it's kinda illegal, BUT, there's no arcade machines left in Sweden, so I have a really HUGE Mame Collection with 8 CD's with Roms , I think I have from Pac-Man to King of Fighters 2001 Just tell me if u need somes .

catch ya later and thanks again

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 01:17
Ok cool thanks I really appreciate the gesture

Many Thanks for the links very useful, I'm gonna work on a cool gif signiture for myslef with loads characters

Do you have a working OUT-RUN for Mame? If so I would so love a copy, its one of the only games I can't find Ironically I actually own a genuine Outrun arcade machine! And a Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting! lol bow down to me I am your god lol

Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 04:28
lol bow down to me I am your god lol

once there done kissing my feet they will bow...

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 23:41
Great Kangaroo2 I've done the upload of OutRun for ya . This server may be a bit slow, once it's located in Brazil, which is just half world far from both of us . They are 3 files, outrun, outruna and outrunb. I'm not sure what they do, but the outruna is the alternate set. Here are the links:

www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//temp/outrun.zip
www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//temp/outruna.zip
www.alexrogue.hpg.com.br//temp/outrunb.zip

I've tested the links and they are working . I also tried the rom to make sure it works and it does . And the adress might look weird with a "//" b4 the "temp" folder, but it's right .
Oh yeah, I have unlimited space in that server, so u can ask big roms too .
So, u have those Arcade Machines My dream is to have a big one of Street Fighter here or even Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 players God... how much I've played in that one . U the first guy I know who actually owns an Arcade Machine . Do u still can buy it in UK? Like, I've not seem Arcades in Sweden for years Internet and home computers/consoles ate them I suppose. I kinda miss the feeling of Arcades, ya know, play a bit with friends after school and that stuff . But one day I will have a street fighter one Or maybe... build one myself . Have u any idea how much an older machine can cost?

Hope u can get the rom to run on mame my friend. Here are some useful links too:

www.emuita.it ( site in italian, have always the latest emulators for everything... u dont need speak italian just click in the links ).

www.kaillera.com ( kaillera client, which allows mame ( and many others emus ) to run on internet for multiplayer. It's a very small dll ^_^. There u can always download the latest Mame Kaillera ( a Mame with Kaillera Client )

And last one, is not a site. It's the server I'm used to play . It's called "GAMESNET.IT - kaillera server". It's a very hot server for classic games To play Dungeons and Dragons with 4 players is just that good + It's impossible to cheat on those games as peoples do with Delta Force or Counter-Strike . I'm always there as Megaman X. On Counter-Strike I'm as Rogue and DB forums as Evil Ryu . All my heroes lol

cya my friend.

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 02:06
Re Outrun: Hey man thats great! Thank you! You're being very kind 2 me, cheers

Yes where I live (west coast Uk) there are very many arcades, mostly with only old machines 1976-1996 seems a good rule We can't afford the latest machines There are many warehouses that stock old arcade units that the big London/brighton etc arcades throw out and replace with new ones.

I actually personally own around 40 some which work, some which don't, I'm always getting new ones, refurbishing them and selling them to buy more, eventually I would like just my favourite classics in my converted barn, with a jukebox, pinball table and pool table for chillin!

An original Street Fighter 2 Machine costs around £1000 second hand, but one of the many semi sequels EG SF2 Champion Edition are closer to £500. And if you just want one in a plain generic black casing not a capcom unit, they are about £200. SO they're expensive, but not TOO expensive. I'm sure if you were to search for arcade machines for sale near you , you'd find them second hand or at Auction, I have no idea how much they are in Sweden tho

Thanks for the sights I'll check them out! Playing these games online sounds fun but I'm not sure my internet connection could handle it, I'm on a cheaper 24hrs a day one which is good, but only connects at around 20k

Anyway thanks again, I appreciate it

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 02:38
Man thanks a lot

They were more expensive then I've thought . With 500£ in Sweden u can buy a computer relativly new without the screen here .
I really am planning in build one myself Cutting the wood, painting, linking the controls that would be entresting. Anyway, I would need to chip set to get it to work .
I might be travelling to Brazil next July and get some chip set from there and build my machines here We cannot do much here in the winter anyway so .

I can see u r a classic gamer as I am . I've just found a link pretty cool about buy/sell old arcade machines :

http://www.basementarcade.com/

Though, I wonder how much the Post Offices would charge to a machine... a small Xmas Card here is about 50 cents . My computer was about 50 US just to bring from one town, to another... An Arcade Machine will just broke my legs then... lol

thanks again Kangaroo2 gonna read abot some Arcade Machines Price.

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 03:06
no problem When I said 500 for a game I meant in a Unit with the screen, base chipset controls etc. But yeah, you're right its about the price of a PC unit here too I was ctually thinking about putting a PC in one of my empty units with Mame and all the games, that would be cool

If you want, you can send me an email at samjones@kangaroo2.com and I'll send you loadsa cool stuff, details, links and pictures that might help or interest you.

The Outrun works perfectly - thank you so much. Do you know of anywhere I can download English Roms or Marvel Vs Capcom and Street Fighter Alpha 2? These are the only roms I don't have now If you don't know a link, don't trouble yourself uploading them, I'm guessing they are quite big files.

Oh and BTW in response to an older post you made, if you want any more gifs made, or 3d Models, 2d art or games programming, just let me know and I'll see what I can do

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 03:08
Sorry by english I meant English Language. USA or European English or Australian its all good

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 17:59
Thanks for the email man most useful

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2003 19:03
No problems u welcome buddy . Anything u need just lemme know . Oh yeah, about the Arcade Measures, just if u really have time my friend, I know how boring it can be to do it ^_^. I'm planning to make it even comercial machines to sell if I can get good at it ^_^. Well, my computer room I built myself with wood and everything Maybe that's my gift, not computer programming...gheheh

Gif edited by Kangaroo2

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 13:58:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 13:58:57