Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / New 2d game in developement

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Heya, ChronicFear here. I have never done much work in 2d except making small tutorial to teach people how its done in the basics. Im working on a soon to be online game that is going to kick Graal off the board (www.graalonline.com) some of you might have heard of that game. The, online zelda. Neways, im looking for programmer and animators for this game. Im using the old Chrono Trigger look, to make people intersted. You know you all would have loved to play that game online, its the best game ever. Neways, Send me a line back as soon as you can if your interested in being in the developement team at all. P.s. I do programming and directing
Your suffering cause of me its divine
-Korn-
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2003 03:02
Nice Idea, Chrono was sound. Sorry I can't commit at the mo, too many projects already! But good luck and look forward to seeing the finished product

* If the apocalypse comes, email me *

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:56:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:56:05