Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My misc. questions...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2004 15:18
- Can I go 'prone'?

- Will there be trees and water, for example, that I could place when I'm in an outdoors environment?

- Any chance of having a left-hander's look (the gun on the left side of the screen)? If it would be easy to accomplish this, it would be great. I really want this one more than anything.

- I imagine that it would be configurable, too, but I would like to know that I won't be stuck with WASD keys (which apparently people use a lot in the FPS games).

- Sorry if this seems silly, but: can I have a basement level? For example...I go into a building, which is the first floor. Will I be able to have it so that I can go down from there to a basement or even further-down areas deep underground?
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2004 22:26
- Can I go 'prone'?
You can crouch, but I didn't see the player going prone.

- Will there be trees and water, for example, that I could place when I'm in an outdoors environment?
Don't know if those kind of models will be included but if not then you can do this yourself.

- Any chance of having a left-hander's look (the gun on the left side of the screen)? If it would be easy to accomplish this, it would be great. I really want this one more than anything.
Dunno. Didn't see it in there.

- I imagine that it would be configurable, too, but I would like to know that I won't be stuck with WASD keys (which apparently people use a lot in the FPS games).
I believe that keys are configurable.

- Sorry if this seems silly, but: can I have a basement level? For example...I go into a building, which is the first floor. Will I be able to have it so that I can go down from there to a basement or even further-down areas deep underground?
Yes. Either within the same loaded level, or advancement to another loaded level. Basically, each level can have multiple floors.

Did that help?

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
fake MacGyver
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2004 11:32
Yes, that was all good. Thanks for the info; I'm excited about purchasing the product & I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 20:43:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 20:43:04