Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Blue Texture Browser, Or sources

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I notice on the blue web site is a example for showing a texture browser using the list gadget it looks quite nice but source wasnt included with the blue plugin, does anyone have a example source to save me struggling through the help doc or indeed any other blue related sources that i may find useful, thank-you

SAnTA
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2004 20:24
Hi Santa,

The source code can be found in Examples\Simple Gadget Demos\ListView.

BlueGUI:Windows UI Plugin - All the power of the windows interface in your DBPro games.
SAnTA
Years of Service
User Offline
ahhh, sorry - was half asleep when it arrived and didnt unpack it right :S sorry.
1tg46
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2004 07:57
If you want another source that uses BlueGUI extensively click my signature, and it will lead you to DarkBASIC Network IDE official thread. This program uses over 100 gadgets of lots of the types of gadgets that are available through the plugin. And the program is half-ways documented.

Good luck with the new plugin,
1tg46

Click the sig
SAnTA
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you 1tg46 but after finding the source folder and reading through a few projects i realised that blue is quite easy to use. Worth the money and has saved me a lot of time and effort with the level editor for game im working on for that retro remakes comp that finished god knows how many weeks back hehe :S yay

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:08:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 00:08:01