Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / TECH DEMO PLANESHIFT

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Check out the tech demo which you can download at www.planeshift.it at download section.

please also check the Help us section because we need some new 2D+3D designers and more just check it out .

Intrested? mail met at Michiel_87@hotmail.com

thanks for reading,
Draco
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2003 22:33
Mmmmmmmm nice! Was this made in DB ?!

RPGamer

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
http://www.halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Dont ask those questions! Read the help files lazy!
Draco
Years of Service
User Offline
The game is made with C++ (sorry for putting this on a DB board)

However,the reason that i posted this is because we got plenty of jobs available like webdesigner and stuff , so i recommend you all to check the help us section at www.planeshift.it and go to the recruitment area ,there might be something you like , if so mail me at Michiel_87@hotmail.com.

ps: yeah , i know i should post ist on the team request board,well i did too,naugthy me :-P

Draco

hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2003 19:53
wow, man, if this game was made using darkbasic then i'd say i still had a long way to go before i become a pro, but still, it is possible to make this kinda game though! this game is sure gonna inspire my future attemps at games, thanx for putting it on!

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:45:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:45:26