Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Something Wicked this way comes?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2004 11:53
After reading Lee's Diary I suspect we are getting close to something, but as to what I don't know. It seems like he is focusing more and more on the media aspect of FPSC. This sounds like the major coding is done and that the only coding being done is tweaks here and there.
Yes I could be wrong, but something tells me that something is headed our way soon. Very soon. Hmmmmmmm... (Strokes chin in wonder)
SoulMan

This is as backwards as is This
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2004 18:35
He has been working like a mad man getting loads of the media into the EA build, yes - there are still sections left out (due to time) that we will have in the full release. But even so the EA version does have plenty of objects to play with.

"I am not young enough to know everything."
- Oscar Wilde
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2004 09:01
Actually, it wouldn't bother me so much as to only have a SCI-FI theme at the moment. However, I feel that would only be used to test the program with for myself when I first get it. After I get used to the program I will then probably move on to media that I create myself as a lot of people will eventually do. It's not going to bother me too much if say the WWII media (While it is cool) wasn't present. By the way, is the EA going to be put out by download when your purchase or by CD?

SoulMan

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2004 04:22
It will be a download ... all 300+MB of it

IIRC, The full release version will be CD, but you'll need to pay for the difference in cost between the two, and maybe postage too.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
SoulMan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2004 07:44
Good thing I have a 4Mbit Internet Connect
At full speed that will only take me 12 minutes to download.
Plus paying for the cost difference between the two is not going to be a big deal ether nor is the postage which I would have shipped over night.

SoulMan

OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2004 15:47
Do you know if the exporting to DBPro will be in the EA version ?

Walk softly... and carry a big gun...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:52:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:52:30