Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Testing New Signiture (Another 1 2 ignore ;) )

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 05:34
Testing...
http://www.myminehead.com/mylogo.gif[/img]
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 05:37
Grr

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 05:38
Better But I forgot to make it transparent

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 05:45
lets try again

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 05:47
Yay! If any1s bothering to read this I'm not sure if I like this, it might be a bit to busy for the forums. I'll keep it for the minute tho cos it took me a while making it I'll see what people think, and might change it

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 06:02
Nice CAmmy (SSF), Haomaru (Samurai Shodown 2), Mario ( from Mario 3 ), Punisher (Arcade), Sonic and Tales, Pikachu, Spiderman (Marvel Super Heroes ),(totally forgot the name of that fat guy and the other guy shooting , cool on MegaDrive/Genisis though...gheheh ) Morrigan (Marvel Vs Capcom), Metal Slug Dude, Felicia

I think I know ur favorite games now .

"A true warrior fights with skill, not anger..."

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 16:13
Thanks Well spotted! The little Egg is Dizzy, the pink fat thing is Kirby and the shooty thing is Earthworm Jim

Have u played the Punisher Arcade game? Not many people liked it but I thought its was amazing! It was an update on Final Fight, with much better weapon usage and character interactions (Plus cool Marvel characters )

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 16:14
Oh and you missed Scorpion from Mortal Kombat Actually I prefer Subzero but Scorpion's stance fitted better with the composition

Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 18:18
I also loved Punisher Arcade It was not the same hard as Final Fight, where with few punches u were dead gheheh. But I played most the conversion to MegaDrive/Genesis then Arcade, they took away the Arcade Machine so fast from where Iwas used to play after ( and during and sometimes before too ) school time ^_^ that I've bought the cartridge. The only think I didn't like was when u typed "double foward" which instead of a dash/run, performed an odd roll hehhe, but maybe it's just me. I really liked that game . But my fav on those "walk and beat them up" was a Spiderman game to Super Nintendo, where u could play with Spiderman and Venom, called Maximum Carnage. The cartridge was originaly red ( I still have it ). Later they made a version called "Separation *something*" not released on Europe ( I think ) where u could choose to play with Venom or Spidey from the start ^_^. Cool emulators exist to play all those babes...gheheh. On MK my favorite is Rayden and Subzero, on MK 2 is Rayden, Liu Kang and Kitana, on MK 3 is Sindel, SubZero and so on

Yeah Ur signature looks great, besides brings me loads of cool memories aghhhh, how old I started to be to miss those games...gheheh...

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
UberTuba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 19:01
AAAAAHHHHHH Nostalgia......

Life is a terminal disease.
You never survive it.
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 19:03
yeah That almost brings me to tears ... lol

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Megaman X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2003 19:37
Oops, that Spidey game was also released on Euro Market

Gif edited by Kangaroo2
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2003 22:47
Yeah there were loads of cool scrolling beat-em ups - however no1 ever built a decent 3d version, best I played was probably DieHardArcade but still not that great. I am hoping one day when my 3d animation skills are good enough I'll make one I can program 2d ones with no sweat

Glad I'm bringin back some fond memories for people, All the games are from the 90s, I really only started seriously gaming in 89 so thats kinda my era

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:36:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:36:48